SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
the Mac version doesn't work though. it says the game can't be opened, even when I use The Unarchiver, sudo chmod etc. etc.

does anyone have a solution? I'm on the newest Mac version
Fix for the Mac version of Sadiubus:
1. After opening the .rar file with The Unarchiver, you should have a folder called 'macOSX'. Inside this folder is the Sadiubus.app file.
2. Right-click on the Sadiubus app, click on 'Show package contents', then go to Contents and then to MacOS (ie, macOSX folder --> Sadiubus.app --> Contents --> MacOS).
3. There should be a blank file called Sadiubus. We must now convert this file into an executable file. For this purpose, open the Terminal app.
4. In the Terminal app, type the following: "sudo chmod +x " (there *must* be a space next to the '+x' part). Drag and drop the blank Sadiubus file into the Terminal app; press enter afterwards.*
5. If it went correctly, the blank Sadiubus file should have turned into an executable file now (black screen with 'exec' on it).

*: this step should like this: "sudo chmod +x /Users/USERNAME/FOLDER_NAME/macOSX/Sadiubus.app/Contents/MacOS/Sadiubus"

Reactions: XMHK

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Fix for the Mac version of Sadiubus:
1. After opening the .rar file with The Unarchiver, you should have a folder called 'macOSX'. Inside this folder is the Sadiubus.app file.
2. Right-click on the Sadiubus app, click on 'Show package contents', then go to Contents and then to MacOS (ie, macOSX folder --> Sadiubus.app --> Contents --> MacOS).
3. There should be a blank file called Sadiubus. We must now convert this file into an executable file. For this purpose, open the Terminal app.
4. In the Terminal app, type the following: "sudo chmod +x " (there *must* be a space next to the '+x' part). Drag and drop the blank Sadiubus file into the Terminal app; press enter afterwards.*
5. If it went correctly, the blank Sadiubus file should have turned into an executable file now (black screen with 'exec' on it).

*: this step should like this: "sudo chmod +x /Users/USERNAME/FOLDER_NAME/macOSX/Sadiubus.app/Contents/MacOS/Sadiubus"
Screenshot_20230402-163723_Opera.jpg

Reactions: SCP 001

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
Current full save.

Copy to AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Sadiubus

Is it me or does the 4th boss doesn't do anything and can't be defeated?
The boss work if you go back at level one of each zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: XMHK
Jan 15, 2018
Suggestion for commenters
pls, when discussing hidden rooms mention the stage # / or level name

on that note, i've been trying to access the hidden room for the Forbidden Zone, I'm malding man, i dunno how i even* pulled my way into beating the boss cuz i don't understand this puzzle at all...
-also thanks for the tip on Lobby, jus curious whats in the hidden room? don't feel like going down a floor and re-fighting all the mobs any time soon

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2018
in Re: to the people clearly irked, go for personal attacks and demean someone JUST b/c said person doesn't like your fetish and god forbid felt disappointed that your kink made up the majority of content in his playthrough
look at the tags*
footjob isnt the only tag here, even if it was should we not expect vanilla sex then?
where's the goddam description saying THIS IS A FOOTJOB GAME THERE WILL ONLY BE FOOTJOB CONTENT cuz you guys sure like pretending that we can all find this in bold print somewhere in the game description.
-i personally dont get off on feet but i also dont really care, this goddam puzzle is what has me bothered
-and before i came across this puzzle i was obsessed with killing Luna
but i'll tell ya hwat when i downloaded this shit i wasn't expecting there to be this much feet and smell
maybe the guy likes domination but doesnt have a feet fetish / smell fetish like dam

its crazy the eagerness to abandon logic, yall jus look like thin skinned butthurt seething clowns, doesn't matter how much ya look your nose down on a harmless commenter or passive aggressively facepalm

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I beat the Final boss but i dont know what to do when she said Follow me?

Also For people that can't touch the final boss, its because you havent triggered the Entry into every new area dialogue. Enter into All the areas again. I redid all the bosses but you might be able to get by teleporting into the first room of every area in order, but yeah. There's story in the first room of every zone now.

alakir44

Jan 7, 2021
Latest download 1.0.1 -

Threat detected - Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl
I had the same alert using the link from GOFILE and even wondered if it was a (bad) joke since it was released around 1st april but the link from MEGA was working fine with no virus detected on my side. Still not sure if it was a false alert but just try the other link.

Aug 24, 2022
in Re: to the people clearly irked, go for personal attacks and demean someone JUST b/c said person doesn't like your fetish and god forbid felt disappointed that your kink made up the majority of content in his playthrough
look at the tags*
footjob isnt the only tag here, even if it was should we not expect vanilla sex then?
where's the goddam description saying THIS IS A FOOTJOB GAME THERE WILL ONLY BE FOOTJOB CONTENT cuz you guys sure like pretending that we can all find this in bold print somewhere in the game description.
-i personally dont get off on feet but i also dont really care, this goddam puzzle is what has me bothered
-and before i came across this puzzle i was obsessed with killing Luna
but i'll tell ya hwat when i downloaded this shit i wasn't expecting there to be this much feet and smell
maybe the guy likes domination but doesnt have a feet fetish / smell fetish like dam

its crazy the eagerness to abandon logic, yall jus look like thin skinned butthurt seething clowns, doesn't matter how much ya look your nose down on a harmless commenter or passive aggressively facepalm
In re: To the people who have clearly been irked, who go for personal attacks, and who demean a person JUST because said person doesn't like your fetish, because God forbid they felt disappointed that your kink made up the majority of content in their playthrough.

*looks at the tags*

"footjob" isn't the only tag here, and even if it were, should we not expect any vanilla sex then? Where's the goddamn description saying "THIS IS A FOOTJOB GAME, THERE WILL ONLY BE FOOTJOB CONTENT" because you guys sure like to pretend that we can all find this in bold print somewhere in the game description.

- I personally don't get off on feet, but I also don't really care. That goddam puzzle is what has me bothered.
- Before i came across this puzzle, I was obsessed with killing Luna

But I'll tell ya what: When i downloaded this shit, I wasn't expecting there to be this much feet and smell stuff.
Maybe the guy complaining likes domination but doesn't have a foot fetish / smell fetish, like, damn.

The eagerness to abandon logic is crazy, y'all just look like thin-skinned, butthurt, seething clowns. It doesn't matter how much ya look your nose down on a harmless commenter or passive aggressively facepalm.

Look man, I tried making what you wrote somewhat legible so that people can be bothered by what your opinion is even supposed to convey, but even I have trouble deciphering what in the dear footlong dildo up my ass that last line in your comment means. What are the people on here smoking? Why is your writing so damn inconsistent? You wrote that comment as if you couldn't even see your own keyboard because of all the tears streaming down your face in the middle of writing this shit. I seriously don't get what that last line is supposed to mean. Do you guys all have an ancient Egyptian keyboard that makes you write in hieroglyphs or something? Is that line supposed to mean "ya lock your noose down on a harmless commentor"? Because if it is, then, yeah, I want to kill you after having read that jumbled mess of a language. I could write a more coherent paragraph by using my cock as a pen and my cum as its ink.

• Haha
Reactions: Reky

AyumieX

Dec 8, 2021
I think those ppl who love feet probably consider that fetish like a handjob....i dunno...
How many ppl here could stop by a handjob ?...so i complain instead, something is wrong here..
like that ppl who fucks furniture because ...probably they can't think properly...
have you ever seen a man fuck a sofa??.....you can flame as much as you want but thaz the truth peeps......you are unnaturals.
its ok if it is only a game but if you like that things in real life you need a doctor
Have you ever eard of Albert Fish....?
poke a nuke, pls

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Can u explain? This sentence makes no sense and the boss doesn't work for me
It means go back to the first room of every zone. You might have to refight the bosses and walk in (that's what i did) or you might be able to teleport into the first room for every zone, but the first room for every zone has "story" now that you have to do.

Reactions: Kr27

chesire

May 5, 2017
Last boss doesn't work for me?? Why?? I think it's because I am using older versions save file. I am going to beat game again. I will take on this burden

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes