chesire

May 5, 2017
So the update you need to start game from the beginning to advance story but I have a problem. After beating boss She says 'follow me' Where to exactly?

There is no extra gate opened Can anyone help me

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So the update you need to start game from the beginning to advance story but I have a problem. After beating boss She says 'follow me' Where to exactly?

There is no extra gate opened Can anyone help me
According to the dev blog, this game is still unfinished. It's only "1.0" for the sake of selling it.

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
excellent game the truth is that with a little high difficulty it is impossible not to be violated in this game I must say the game is incomplete because if you arrive for the final battle with the unfortunate final boss it will remain as a statue the game will be in an empty frozen room I'll wait for the game to end

Reactions: P1tzO

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
after beating this boss several times (the photo of the last boss i defeated is below), i redid each level of the game 1 by 1, i killed a lot of enemies, i talked to the blonde girl in each first level after the bosses and defeated the bosses before several I once had a cutscene with a girl with red hair who spoke to me at the very first level, but I can't find her at all, what should I do to advance the story? I'm lost :WaitWhat:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
after beating this boss several times (the photo of the last boss i defeated is below), i redid each level of the game 1 by 1, i killed a lot of enemies, i talked to the blonde girl in each first level after the bosses and defeated the bosses before several I once had a cutscene with a girl with red hair who spoke to me at the very first level, but I can't find her at all, what should I do to advance the story? I'm lost :WaitWhat:
The trial version doesn't have the last area from 1.0 version, even though the trial version has more features.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZAIK0

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
The trial version doesn't have the last area from 1.0 version, even though the trial version has more features.
thank you for your answer, I had installed version V0.3.6, there is another more advanced version that can be downloaded or purchased somewhere?

MyLSBruh

Jul 20, 2020
does anyone have a full save of the game? i know there is a galery, i just suck at the mechanics....too many buttons. wanna know what each level is like.

Dżejms

Nov 14, 2018
Only for me this g ame is hard? Those buttons are soo unintuitive. Good that I can change it

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes