WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
just dont play this game lil bro, its a solid game for most of us. And it is rare to find game like this
Im not into feet either but I never get people who come to games about specific fetishes and complain. To each their own, and Im happy that people get their desires fulfilled even if I dont share those desires. Plenty of other games to help me find what I want.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Im not into feet either but I never get people who come to games about specific fetishes and complain. To each their own, and Im happy that people get their desires fulfilled even if I dont share those desires. Plenty of other games to help me find what I want.
NGL. I'm also like him. I like the female domiation, but don't particularly like feet stuff. If there's a little bit of it, I don't mind. I don't hate people that love feet, and I hope we can just all get what we want somehow. Also a lot of people were probably following this project from the start when it wasn't really known how much of any particular thing would be in the game, so it can be disappointing when you're excited for a game that shows promise and then it becomes something you aren't particularly a fan of. And especially if that happens multiple times in a genre that honestly doesn't get a lot of quality games in it compared to some other things.

I've thought a lot about this in my decade and a half of being a femdom hentai obsessed fucking loser with no rizz, and my theory is that feet people just have a lot of money or there's just A LOT of them; and the sheer amount that they can donate to things like Patreon/Ci-En/Fantia, can influence a certain amount of games to maybe steer a little more in one direction over the course of it's development. Not saying that happened here, but I've seen it happen in a lot of other games.

Anyways, couch girl is my favorite. I haven't played the new version yet but I'll do so now.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
As someone who does NOT have a foot fetish... I found this game to be very disappointing.
I really hate feet and it being the majority of the Hcontent totally kills my enthusiasm, there's only one tits related thing and one ass related thing so far, also the BJ one just looks wierld.
You're just like me bro. I frequently go into *insert fetish* game threads and write comments about how much I dislike *insert fetish* and complain about how instead of doing *insert fetish*, the game should cater to me instead.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I'm not really that big into feet but this game isn't THAT Feet Centric. Really great Game so far gonna have to make sure to add it to my list and get it later.

hitarmada

Jan 31, 2018
Content
V0.3.3 added the free battle mode, in this mode you can freely set the maximum 5 waves of enemies, each wave can set the maximum 5 types of enemies, the maximum quantity of each type is 10. The update interval for each wave
of Enemies can be set between 10 and 60 seconds.
This v0.3.3 has been updated for free battle mode, you can freely install up to 5 enemies in this model, up to 5 enemies can be installed per wave, up to 10 per type.
The refresh interval for each wave can be set between 10 and 60 seconds.
In free battle mode, you can freely set the type and number of enemies.
There are 5 WAVEs in total, and you can set the interval between the appearance of the next WAVE.
There are 5 types of enemies that appear in each wave, and up to 10 of each type can be set.

and the most
recent post:

Content
6 stages might not be enough to tell the story as I expected.
I'll expand it to 7 or 8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Taisha

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
I think those ppl who love feet probably consider that fetish like a handjob....i dunno...
How many ppl here could stop by a handjob ?...so i complain instead, something is wrong here..
like that ppl who fucks furniture because ...probably they can't think properly...
have you ever seen a man fuck a sofa??.....you can flame as much as you want but thaz the truth peeps......you are unnaturals.
its ok if it is only a game but if you like that things in real life you need a doctor
Have you ever eard of Albert Fish....?

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
You're just like me bro. I frequently go into *insert fetish* game threads and write comments about how much I dislike *insert fetish* and complain about how instead of doing *insert fetish*, the game should cater to me instead.
It's usually related fetishes. I know the pain deeply; I'm a female enemy enthusiast, but I'm not really a fan of femdom games. I don't wanna get beat up by the sexy bad girls and have my dick stepped on, I want to grab them, throw them down, and take 'em to pound town.

But most games that focus on enemies are the opposite, it's about getting beaten up. Which is, simply, an alas. The thing I like doesn't sell nearly as well, just ask the people who made them. Thus they are relegated to passion projects.

So I can understand a guy seeing an action-RPG femdom pixel game, and going "fuck it's a foot one," because it's so close

Aug 24, 2022
I think those ppl who love feet probably consider that fetish like a handjob....i dunno...
How many ppl here could stop by a handjob ?...so i complain instead, something is wrong here..
like that ppl who fucks furniture because ...probably they can't think properly...
have you ever seen a man fuck a sofa??.....you can flame as much as you want but thaz the truth peeps......you are unnaturals.
its ok if it is only a game but if you like that things in real life you need a doctor
Wtf is that writing style. What kind of eldritch speak did I even just try to comprehend. Also:
have you ever seen a man fuck a sofa??
Yeah, me.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
What in the world is this man typing holy, i dont get why people like that are here in the first place. Theyve all come to the wrong game wrong community and start running their ideology and weird languages that now i cant even understand this fella

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sadiubus-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes