Unity Sagashimono [v1.00] [Sakakumo]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
full save I think, I recommend you guys don't try too hard to find stuff in one map since some items are hidden behind quests, and some items are on the other map when receiving quests, only in some cases like finding 3 chocolates, stuff that is really small that it stays in one map, besides that, I recommend clearing game, and maybe wait for a good translation since this game has a interesting story than the previous game
p/s: also translation really gonna help on finding stuffs

Last edited:

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
You know, if these guys made a actual horror game styled like shiro no yakata or tag after dark, I'd play the shit out of it. Hopefully they jump on the train of upcoming horror h games because it would suit their style a lot more.

As of current, it kinda just distracts me from the setting with how creepy their games is with no horror aspect.

Konro

Jul 14, 2019
Anyone know where the ero manga are? I got two already 1 outside and 1 on the ruins(I forgot where)

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
full save I think, I recommend you guys don't try too hard to find stuff in one map since some items are hidden behind quests, and some items are on the other map when receiving quests, only in some cases like finding 3 chocolates, stuff that is really small that it stays in one map, besides that, I recommend clearing game, and maybe wait for a good translation since this game has a interesting story than the previous game
p/s: also translation really gonna help on finding stuffs
any idea where should i place

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
i found only one photo of Kaori with insult in the vending machine, where can i find the others?
You should be able to find the last one on one of the pillar at the big building on top in the forest . I don't remember the exact location but , keep looking around those pillars you should find it.

jellopop

Aug 22, 2019
Is this a horror game, it looks like one. I'm not into shit jumping out at me while fapping.

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Is this a horror game, it looks like one. I'm not into shit jumping out at me while fapping.
Nah this is not a horror game xd , same goes with the previous game . There won't be any jumpscares and stuffs so you don't have to be worried , it's just that the surronding atmosphere is kinda...creepy
The part when you first meet the girl wearing the glass right when you turn at the corner of floor 1 did spook me for a bit though xd

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Have anyone figured out how to make the "mysterious black bar " at the eyes of the girls disappear like the prequel ? So far i have cleared all the missons and they still have it on them.

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
Have anyone figured out how to make the "mysterious black bar " at the eyes of the girls disappear like the prequel ? So far i have cleared all the missons and they still have it on them.
ah yes you go to your room, at the back of the room, there a interaction to remove the black bar

Reactions: ob123

Caesarius

Jun 1, 2017
What am I looking for for the quest just called "Investigation" where you have to find something of Misaki's for the teacher looking lady?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes