Unity Sagashimono [v1.00] [Sakakumo]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Mar 28, 2019
ive been playing this game for a while and now avg has flagged as being infected with "idp generic" is that a false positive or should i and other be worried

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Finished the game. Other than the story being changed it's basically the same game as Schoolhouse. Difference is that instead of cleaning other people's cum, you collect trash to get money. In Schoolhouse you could look for each girl's "package" to get an extra scene. This game on the other hand is all about collecting stuff for the girls thrown all around the maps.

While there seems to be more story in this game, it's probably not really enjoyable with the MTL here. As for erotic content, at this moment it has way less than Schoolhouse has. In fact every animated scene in this game is also present in Schoolhouse. The difference for these scenes is the hairstyle of the girl. I would advise people to wait for a later version or a proper translation. Or if you know Japanese then just play it without the MTL plugin.

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Found 1.05 version
Include translator and texture replacer, uncensor need edit, dont same files

Reactions: Fuhito

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Great game. I enjoy it a lot. Some improvement from previous game but much more spooky to walk around.

Also, I was playing version. 1.06
Not sure if there anything news or just bug fix.

Last edited:

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Great game. I enjoy it a lot. Some improvement from previous game but much more spooky to walk around.

Also, I was playing version. 1.06
Not sure if there anything news or just bug fix.
ver1.06
- Fixed a minor bug
- Fixed some objects

qphan0402

Jun 27, 2019
so yeah i just finished the game and i was like WTF ? correct me if im wrong
- our MC is kind of janitor or something who collect trash and sell it for money
- highschool girl somehow in need of money decided to sell their body in a ruin place
- the ruin was an abandoned school
-though doing quest with chihiro we find out that she has a trauma in the past so we helped her get through it
-in the final mission , we feinted out after reading the writing on the wall on the third floor
- we then has a vision of tv in 1990 , like we were walking in the past , but no one expect to be found everywhere except chihiro, she said that 2 years has passed and no one been there anymore, she then told us to meet with Misaki
-after headed home , we meet misaki , she said that the sisters found us lying on the third floor then procceed to bring us home, and misaki told us that we forget their face
- we now have the options to remember their face by removing the black bar , and forget their face by keeping the black bar.
the question is : what has happend ?
1.are we like some nameless character related to whatever happens to the ruin in the past? is our MC a ghost goes around and fuck girl?
2.if not then was all the girl are ghost?
i prefered the 1st options , cuz
-chihiro is still alived. by talking to us during the gray screen event
- we , nameless dude who just happens to live in a forest and went to the ruin everyday , we dont get paid , no company hired us like in the schoolhouseADV.isnt that kinda sus ?
anyway the lore is weird lmao, i think the dev just happens to get horny while making a horror game like last time, so my man took some drug and write the story lol.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
so yeah i just finished the game and i was like WTF ? correct me if im wrong
- our MC is kind of janitor or something who collect trash and sell it for money
- highschool girl somehow in need of money decided to sell their body in a ruin place
- the ruin was an abandoned school
-though doing quest with chihiro we find out that she has a trauma in the past so we helped her get through it
-in the final mission , we feinted out after reading the writing on the wall on the third floor
- we then has a vision of tv in 1990 , like we were walking in the past , but no one expect to be found everywhere except chihiro, she said that 2 years has passed and no one been there anymore, she then told us to meet with Misaki
-after headed home , we meet misaki , she said that the sisters found us lying on the third floor then procceed to bring us home, and misaki told us that we forget their face
- we now have the options to remember their face by removing the black bar , and forget their face by keeping the black bar.
the question is : what has happend ?
1.are we like some nameless character related to whatever happens to the ruin in the past? is our MC a ghost goes around and fuck girl?
2.if not then was all the girl are ghost?
i prefered the 1st options , cuz
-chihiro is still alived. by talking to us during the gray screen event
- we , nameless dude who just happens to live in a forest and went to the ruin everyday , we dont get paid , no company hired us like in the schoolhouseADV.isnt that kinda sus ?
anyway the lore is weird lmao, i think the dev just happens to get horny while making a horror game like last time, so my man took some drug and write the story lol.
Iike that... Mystery... Indeed. Imagine this game and the previous game is same. What if the MC on the previous game is the same in this one cuz we all know that the MC left after a week. This could be possible

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes