Unity Sagashimono [v1.00] [Sakakumo]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

iindeec

Aug 16, 2020
I've found ver 1.11 on some Korean site, but can't download it - site asks for password and the one on page is incorrect. If someone want to try:

Link for kioskloud

If this post goes against the rules - sorry, you can delete it or tell me - i'll fi it

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
I did bought the game. So I do have 1.11 but it won't be translated version, and I dont even know if it has anything extra.

I figure better off you guys download MTL version here.

noobhek

Jun 30, 2018
Update from v1.00 to v.1.11 + black bar removed
Just extract to game root directory then run the Patch.bat

sova479

Oct 13, 2020
Sagashimono Mod
  • Unlimited Cum
  • Unlimited Money (Buy/Sell first to get it work)
  • Faster Walking & Running
  • Fast Unlock Girl Service
Put it in BepInEx/Plugins
Why doesn't my main game folder have this file? Bepinex\plugins help me pls

iindeec

Aug 16, 2020
because you need to install it first. google bepinex - one of the first links is their github. you can find both application and manual there

sova479

Oct 13, 2020
because you need to install it first. google bepinex - one of the first links is their github. you can find both application and manual there
I copied the bepinex file as instructed but the plugins folder does not appear as instructed
1662478939209.png

iindeec

Aug 16, 2020
you can create this folder. most people not mention plugins folder because of auto translator plugin, that comes with it. if you do not have it - just create this folder and put dll there

sova479

Oct 13, 2020
you can create this folder. most people not mention plugins folder because of auto translator plugin, that comes with it. if you do not have it - just create this folder and put dll there
So now I just need to create a plugin file and put the dll in and it's done? because I tried before but it didn't work

iindeec

Aug 16, 2020
check bepinex version. if game is 64bit, bepinex shold be the same. i don't remember if game is 64 or not, but i have both xunityautotrenslator and this plugin installed.

sova479

Oct 13, 2020
check bepinex version. if game is 64bit, bepinex shold be the same. i don't remember if game is 64 or not, but i have both xunityautotrenslator and this plugin installed.
I have tried both x86 and x64 but none of them appear the plugins file but only the core file, I have also tried copying from another game or creating a plugins folder but it still doesn't work

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes