alceste007

Jul 30, 2019
Yeah, this being partially translated means that I will check back later. The art looks pretty good to me thou.

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Yeah maybe the tag of completed it´s not the idea.

but yeah one of my favorite eroges of all time is partial translated, PRAISE THE SUN!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ekcho666

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
YOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully Enbu comes next, but thanks to the translators for this, let's fucking gooooo!!!!

Reactions: L12@

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
While I'm currently attempting to learn Japanese on Duolingo (unrelated, surprisingly enough, to my love for VNs), I'm not nearly far enough along to not wait for a complete translation... But at least I'm watching this so I will know when it gets here.

• Haha
Reactions: zackii90 and DedL0l

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
While I'm currently attempting to learn Japanese on Duolingo (unrelated, surprisingly enough, to my love for VNs), I'm not nearly far enough along to not wait for a complete translation... But at least I'm watching this so I will know when it gets here.
Good luck with your studies. I thought I'd learned enough to get by when I went on vacation there 5 years ago (Time to go back!), and it threw me for a loop to hear how the majority speak... no inflection and monotone, unlike what you hear in the games or movies. I could still pick up a little, but thankfully, a lot of them speak enough English to get the point across. Even if they didn't, they would ask anyone else around if they could translate or help me. Beautiful place and wonderful people.

Edit: Oh, if you're ever in dotonbori (osaka) be sure to grab a handful of napkins if you grab an "ultimate doughnut". I didn't catch on that they're filled, and I squirted my beard full of pudding on the first bite. :oops:

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In the first one you hypnotize the class president (blue hair with glasses)
In the second one you hypnotize the teacher (blonde one)
In the third one you hypnotize the pink hair girl (and also her friends, the other girls)
Only to get fucked by the new MC in the sequel :| Well two of em that is.

Le Proof:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Lotta games lately where you screw the girls while they look like corpses wtf
Recently? This game is almost a decade old.

Hypnosis themed games are actually rarer now than just a few years ago.
Expressionless models though, are now common because there are plenty of new amateurs doing games, and a wide variety of expressions takes some skill to produce.

Reactions: DarkDank