Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
I just wanted to write here first,

good news: we are preparing to release public version soon
bad news: it might take another month, I would speculate with second half of october

I know it's a bit of time, but at least now we are sure when it will be, we have to just finish couple things before releasing, but main work is done.

I will write post about this on our patreon/itch.io in two weeks
no worries. I can wait. Lot other games to search
1694972935202.png

ps. Thx for update

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2021
no worries. I can wait. Lot other games to search
View attachment 2937393

ps. Thx for update
Sorry that I had to keep you waiting so long, we had a lot of story issues. But we are on track right now.
The public version will be delivered in two weeks. This is our final date. I know it's some time to wait again,
But we didn't expect to face such issues with story writing, it looks like ages to deliver next events.
I was speculating that it might be in second half of October, but like I mentioned before, things happened, so it is delayed for about another month, but it's final.

I will be writing also some posts on itch.io and patreon about public version tomorrow. So no turning back on my words.

PS: I really like your meme emotions :D

Reactions: Kybo and hw17

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Sorry that I had to keep you waiting so long, we had a lot of story issues. But we are on track right now.
The public version will be delivered in two weeks. This is our final date. I know it's some time to wait again,
But we didn't expect to face such issues with story writing, it looks like ages to deliver next events.
I was speculating that it might be in second half of October, but like I mentioned before, things happened, so it is delayed for about another month, but it's final.

I will be writing also some posts on itch.io and patreon about public version tomorrow. So no turning back on my words.

PS: I really like your meme emotions :D
No problem.

well i need to go other crusade with these games while waiting
1698683232606.png
thx for update.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ParadoxGamesStudio
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes