• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 3435648

how to get past those gates?

I´m kinda confused. Rubina is in hell and we see still Rubina´s :devilish: choices on dialogues with women
:unsure:o_O

@ParadoxGamesStudio

my strengh is full and i don´t have membership in Gym. Kinda confused too.
And still no gallery for scenes.
0.88.3. version.

Jessica exclamation mark in Bar is broken & no interact anything

Testing nxt -> 0.95.2 soon
You cannot yet, this will be provided with next events.

As for Rubina in hell, well list me those situations where Rubina appears :D I will fix that

Reactions: Kybo
Dec 23, 2018
Which one is Annie, says to work there three times before talking to her, but I've no idea who she is, thats how memorable characters in this game are....

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
hahaha :D maybe we will provide someday a feature to buy brothel ;) I mean, from development perspective everything is possible since we have two developers on board
Buy a Brothel but sometimes you lose the favor to Angel
As an owner you can ask those gals if they can earn extra money from Brothel some satisfying customers. Exsample Annie hates her job and boss but loves Sex so :cool:

Demon Queen heard about new owner of Brothel so She releasing Rubina for prisonment and give MC the Hell-vipcard or access card which can enter deeper in hell all places
and "maybe some rubina scenes" but same time offers to if MC want to buy other Bar in Hell and run it.
Death inspector short words: damn boi, maybe some day i would be your regular customer.

1711905995694.png

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Which one is Annie, says to work there three times before talking to her, but I've no idea who she is, thats how memorable characters in this game are....
1712055626190.png
u need to first work on Grocery store shitty paid, few days later Death Inspector comes and saying if u want take other jobs

go there marked place. Work there maybe 3-5 days and Annie appears
1712055809827.png

Jul 5, 2021
Buy a Brothel but sometimes you lose the favor to Angel
As an owner you can ask those gals if they can earn extra money from Brothel some satisfying customers. Exsample Annie hates her job and boss but loves Sex so :cool:

Demon Queen heard about new owner of Brothel so She releasing Rubina for prisonment and give MC the Hell-vipcard or access card which can enter deeper in hell all places
and "maybe some rubina scenes" but same time offers to if MC want to buy other Bar in Hell and run it.
Death inspector short words: damn boi, maybe some day i would be your regular customer.

View attachment 3495952
tsss.... you are spoilering too much xD

• Hey there
Reactions: Kybo
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes