QSP Abandoned Saint Petersburg Adventures [v1.02 test] [toolkitxx]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
REQUEST

For those of you who would like to help: I actually would like to ask for some feedback on the resolutions you are using, what you think about the feedback system ingame and last but not least if you experienced any hiccups with the videos so far.

Thanks in advance
Asking feedback is already a big plus in my book. Just try some of them threads where devs go apeshit when you give feedback.

Content still aint a lot. Dont find no hiccups. Probably coz you ask dudes to tell you where them hiccups are hiding. Smart.

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Asking feedback is already a big plus in my book. Just try some of them threads where devs go apeshit when you give feedback.

Content still aint a lot. Dont find no hiccups. Probably coz you ask dudes to tell you where them hiccups are hiding. Smart.
I actually take pride in testing a lot so usually i am not expecting major hiccups but with the mass of configurations and codecs when it comes to video stuff i want to be 'better safe than too sorry' :) thx for your feedback mate

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I might have been a bit silent over the last months but i have still been busy in case you where wondering. Unfortunately i came across a major design flaw i made that would first show when i started progressing some stuff. That meant i had to go back to the drawing board with some things and get stuff rearranged or completely rewritten.

One of the parts that really slows my progress currently is handling all media assets in a way that things become more streamlined and easily expandable. To achieve that i work with media assets like they are objects that can be called on in various ways and situations by adding tags etc. Since there is no in-build feature for this in QSP i am working my butt off to get something viable done that works both on audio, video and pictures.

Appreciate your patience and support

G0ldSil3nce

May 28, 2017
there's a bug at the start, where if the mc goes to the living room & read on the couch, it says nothing is avaliable & removes all command actions. only way to get out is randomly click the phone till it resets you to the previous scene

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
there's a bug at the start, where if the mc goes to the living room & read on the couch, it says nothing is avaliable & removes all command actions. only way to get out is randomly click the phone till it resets you to the previous scene
Good find - i actually fixed it already for the next release as the read module didnt have any elements to pick from in the release you played.

daff3ww

May 31, 2017
So sorry if this is the wrong place but does any one have a english qsp apk or a guide how to use it thanks so much was going to play the game evil

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
So sorry if this is the wrong place but does any one have a english qsp apk or a guide how to use it thanks so much was going to play the game evil
This is most certainly the wrong thread for it.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Question: Its the "adventure" part trying to figure what the fuck you are supposed to do?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Question: Its the "adventure" part trying to figure what the fuck you are supposed to do?
Not at all. But as i went back to rewrite some of the core stuff for other mechanics to work properly a long time to come the intro /tutorial section got cut short. So in the version you are dealing with that was bare minimal for just very little and will be proper in the next public version.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
So how much new content is there in this game??
I can see you have changed lot of UI/UX improvements but i am asking purely in the events/images/videos sense.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
getting back into the game after quite a break. The UI looks great. what exactly is there to do though? Got to the point where you need to get revenge on your brother...is that the end of the questline? what to do in the meantime? or am i just missing something obvious?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
So how much new content is there in this game??
I can see you have changed lot of UI/UX improvements but i am asking purely in the events/images/videos sense.
getting back into the game after quite a break. The UI looks great. what exactly is there to do though? Got to the point where you need to get revenge on your brother...is that the end of the questline? what to do in the meantime? or am i just missing something obvious?
Going to answer both in one go here:

I originally intended to add content right from the get-go in terms of stringing you as a player along as introduction path to the major game mechanics. That is why you can see the short path available in the currently published version.
As i ran into some bigger redesigns due to a oversight in my original design i decided to concentrate on the pure framework first until everything is done except minor things. That will make it simply easier and more fluent to add content in bigger chunks.

So for now this is all you can do and the next version will be a lot bigger both in terms of mechanics and content.

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
It's good to see you're still working on it at least. Here's hoping it'll be worth the effort on your end and the wait on ours.

Vodde

Nov 26, 2017
Going to answer both in one go here:

I originally intended to add content right from the get-go in terms of stringing you as a player along as introduction path to the major game mechanics. That is why you can see the short path available in the currently published version.
As i ran into some bigger redesigns due to a oversight in my original design i decided to concentrate on the pure framework first until everything is done except minor things. That will make it simply easier and more fluent to add content in bigger chunks.

So for now this is all you can do and the next version will be a lot bigger both in terms of mechanics and content.
any news about update?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes