LEET

May 29, 2017
I do have the link to the $0.00 coupon for the gumroad but I guess that's probably not a good idea to share.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I do have the link to the $0.00 coupon for the gumroad but I guess that's probably not a good idea to share.
You could download this coupon just for youself in case it is safe for you at least. Then you could zip it and upload it to a cloud storage service of your choice and sent it as privat message/DM to a uploader. For Exemple to rf96. He/she will hopefully add it to the OP for us all.

But maybe here will show up a better/easier chance to get the terms if you dont want to do that.

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
You could download this coupon just for youself in case it is safe for you at least. Then you could zip it and upload it to a cloud storage service of your choice and sent it as privat message/DM to a uploader. For Exemple to rf96. He/she will hopefully add it to the OP for us all.

But maybe here will show up a better/easier chance to get the terms if you dont want to do that.
I have uploaded a few terms before already. Just have to find a way to get more cloud storage to upload. I'll get to it sooner or later. As for Sonia, that's for term 155 and still not yet complete. Seems like the artist is doing a bit too much.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
I have uploaded a few terms before already. Just have to find a way to get more cloud storage to upload. I'll get to it sooner or later. As for Sonia, that's for term 155 and still not yet complete. Seems like the artist is doing a bit too much.
you mean for term 156?

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
She surely does have a huge workload every month..

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes