nume

Mar 6, 2019
Why on earth are you talking about Brazzers and Johnny Sins on a Sakimichan thread? Please stay on topic.

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
idk man, i'm too focused on shenhe's badonkadonk that everything else in this whole page 188 become off topic :KEK:
I've been wandering throughout so many pages, threads, and sites within the last week that the only things I see when I close my eyes are badonkadonks and gohonkahonkas. The images are burnt into my retinas and I might need help o_O

Serpentus

Feb 10, 2019
I've been wandering throughout so many pages, threads, and sites within the last week that the only things I see when I close my eyes are badonkadonks and gohonkahonkas. The images are burnt into my retinas and I might need help o_O
Tis better to see only badonkadonks and bazonkazonks than to not see at all you feel me dog? :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: haaazy

forcefeud

Jul 13, 2020
What do you mean? It most definitely is. ON GOD. I'm totally still waiting on her depiction of the homie Johnny Sins..
whenever i think sakimichan has reached the limit of her visualization, her next term reach new level. more juicy. she raise the bar every time back to back

Serpentus

Feb 10, 2019
whenever i think sakimichan has reached the limit of her visualization, her next term reach new level. more juicy. she raise the bar every time back to back
Recently the face can come out looking a little weird sometimes like in that last Lisa from Genshin Impact art, but I do agree with you about the escalating juicyness.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes