tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
People are maniacally spamming miles of suggestion comments on her Patreon lol feel like she’s gonna have to scroll down for centuries to be able to click at the reply button and say “thanks for the suggestion.: )” to them :KEK:

Last edited:

alexwy

Oct 22, 2021
Hi does anybody have the Photoshop brushes used by Sakimichan? I downloaded many of these packs but the brushes files are missing in all of them.
I know she released the old ones on DA but they are infact old, they aren't up to date to what she's been using lately. Any help? T_T

forcefeud

Jul 13, 2020
ho
Hi does anybody have the Photoshop brushes used by Sakimichan? I downloaded many of these packs but the brushes files are missing in all of them.
I know she released the old ones on DA but they are infact old, they aren't up to date to what she's been using lately. Any help? T_T
how to send? i have brushes by terms

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
There's so many small mistakes in this new batch that are so easy to spot that it feels like she just doesn't give a shit. msedge_efn80KsHKf.png msedge_WlrTGNxLFr.png

Reactions: nume

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
There's so many small mistakes in this new batch that are so easy to spot that it feels like she just doesn't give a shit. View attachment 1853031 View attachment 1853032
Those kinds of mistakes have been around for quite some time now. It's even more obvious when you start editing them. I wonder why sakimi can't just take like 5 minutes to give her art a once over before releasing? Or if it's too much work, have someone else do it for them?

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Those kinds of mistakes have been around for quite some time now. It's even more obvious when you start editing them. I wonder why sakimi can't just take like 5 minutes to give her art a once over before releasing? Or if it's too much work, have someone else do it for them?
if she hire someone to do it for her then it's becoming a studio or some sort, and not individual
pay wages, taxes, and all that pain in the ass stuffs

instead she can just not give a shit and move on :KEK:

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
She could definitely do it herself in a matter of a couple minutes. But yeah, it sells anyway and clearly she doesn't care how it looks.

cadenhuh2

Nov 13, 2021
To be fair she does not have to give a shit anymore. I also think the art quality massively degraded.
you are correct, if u zoom in you can see she has gotten a lot quicker with producing fully rendered art with less detail and using images for texture, its amazing honestly, it reminds me of zumidraws cuz he does the same thing, i admire it so much

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes