• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 21, 2019
i want to say that: the source i found he has just had pics of tifa, aerith, makoto and 2 akali. So we are missing some pics of akali and raphtalia x wolf (of course it not include jotaro x kaiyoin and cloud).
the only thing now is continue waiting, maybe he(source) can found the others or wait the mega link we always download from updated. I also find it in element3ds but i'm just a student and can't pay for this(cost money). Haizz so sad :((

May 21, 2019
i can't pay for these pics, i just find from some topics and post here for who needs, the only thing now is continue waiting ...

May 21, 2019
marginally a bit, is there anyone who can download this file for me, my network is too weak:

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
marginally a bit, is there anyone who can download this file for me, my network is too weak:
I can download it, but i have no idea how to send it to you, can you explain to me?

vensia01

Aug 8, 2019
you can get original picture from chinese website to here the link
dont forget to share here

vensia01

Aug 8, 2019
haha i have account baidu but it is still pay-web right :))
I never pay from there, i get original picture term 56-103 free from there ,just use google translate to english and wait they post link like this pan.baidu.com/s/.......(example) ans they still share free original picture until this time

vensia01

Aug 8, 2019
As i know pay website is like elememd3d cg-weibo etc,yupanjinjing and idk other website name, but tieba baidu is free share and many people from there hate reseller to,
But for find link dowload is litle hard if you are not used to it there

May 21, 2019
As i know pay website is like elememd3d cg-weibo etc,yupanjinjing and idk other website name, but tieba baidu is free share and many people from there hate reseller to,
But for find link dowload is litle hard if you are not used to it there
ah i see, i will try

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes