Smeagle

May 15, 2018
the proverbial needle in a haystack... i dont have unlimited bandwith... if someone would be so kind as to upload those animations in their own zip... that'd be epic
Your only chance is if someone had been collecting her animations from the start (or already used time for it), happened to come across your request, and happened to be humble enough. She has released tons of sets. I'm not sure when she started making animations. Either way, I doubt any of us has unlimited bandwidth and would start now to collect, host, and share for so little payoff. Your request is pretty useless.

But from person-to-person, I'd tell you to give up. Trust me. If you're not collecting purely for the sake of having all of her animations, bust one and get some clarity. Her animations are very bad. Her twitter bio says "animator in training". If that quote isn't enough, compare her animations to prywinko. Like, the latter is good but barely above serviceable, though if you could open your eyes, you might realize that Sakimichan's animation fluidity and resolution is so much worse.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
the proverbial needle in a haystack... i dont have unlimited bandwith... if someone would be so kind as to upload those animations in their own zip... that'd be epic
yo, i believe i saw some mega folder collection with animations for the few latest terms, but unfortunately i didn't bookmark it.
you could try to search "mega" on this thread, i think it's somebody's personal collection. you could download just the animation folder

Reactions: wren2012

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is it also normal that there are only two processes in term 138?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hi curinda, are there file still works? I download random term 51, 52, 53 , 112, 114, 115c(mega and mixdrop also), the file very heavy (3gb 4gb) but when I extracted it, it so light with 250 bytes and I only saw 2 file ( nofile.mp4 and the text write:
"Hello,
If you see this, that mean you probably use a fake website/debrid which use alldebrid.fr behind.
So if you are looking for a solid, good debrid provider, go on this link :
Best regards,
Alldebrid staff"

Can you help me to solve this problem?
What?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes