VN Others Completed Saku Saku: Love Blooms with the Cherry Blossoms [Palette]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
saku.png

Overview:
Spring is the flowering season, the season of the cherry blossoms. It is the time for first meetings and partings, when the buds start sprouting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VNDB:
Developer: Palette
Publisher: Denpasoft & Shinku Translations & Sekai Project (UK), Xinggang Yingnan Zhenshoufu (CN)
Censorship: Yes (mosaics)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
(7.4 GB)
Win: - - - - - - -

Multi-Part DOWNLOAD's

(2 GB Links)
Part 1: - - - - -
Part 2: - - - - -
Part 3: - - - - -
Part 4: - - - - -

(700 MB Links)
Thanks superelmo for the torrent link
5a51f.png af0c.png aef4.png cb6.png 0bb.png 0fe0.png c7.png a11a20.png c95f.png
e06.png ab730.png 9144f.png 7e80.png ad8bf2.png 292.png 232.png dc01cc5c.png 2d020.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Torrent file added. Its a zipped multi-part. It shrunk the size by almost 1GB.

Original Torrent

Reactions: averagekoomer

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I think I found an uncensored version. Downloading it to check to be sure. If it is, I will see what I can do. My internet is being sluggish right now. :/

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Amg. Yeess! Just bought the game on Danpasoft! can't wait to play it!

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
Man the font colour they use is barely readable. What did Sekai/Denpa did for the many delays?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hah. When a site lists a game as "uncensored"...you would expect it to be...you know...uncensored.

Well...I sat thru the entire route for Ann, only to find out the "Uncensored" version I downloaded...is mosaic'd. Bastards. Gonna have to complain about that on that site. :D

Anli

Jul 22, 2017
Those guys over at claim to have an uncensored version (unconfirmed, but their claims are usually trustworthy in my experience), so if you wanna use that.......

Anli

Jul 22, 2017
I've downloaded "uncensored" games from them, and they had mosaics.
"Censoring" doesn't only apply to images, it can also apply to text as well... I'ts possible you download a game that has only uncensored text while leaving the pics censored... A VN with only vague (or no) description of gore in it could be considered as censored, while a very detailed description of the same gory scene would (in this case) be considered as uncensored

Draghough

May 26, 2017
^If the product in question has all ages version too , calling the adult version uncensored makes sense
The original JP version of the game is +18 , the EN versions have +18 and all ages
Filesupload is dead ... gofile rocks with full speed , the irony :FeelsBadMan:

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
saw how much it was in memory to download added it all up and immediate shit myself XD

ah well more vn in the sea to find

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I downloaded a torrent for this from somewhere on this site earlier. It appears to be the "Original Torrent" Rhyan linked in (not the attached one, but the linked one). The hash is 3b6464112e328a85621fe6456e6e2bb64b00b065 and the name is "[171002] [Denpasoft/Sekai Project/Shinku Translations] Saku Saku Love Blooms with the Cherry Blossoms" ...

If anyone is having startup errors with this, it's because the name is bad. It turns into the folder name once downloaded, and will throw an error when you try to run the game. Rename the game folder to something simple like "Saku Saku" instead after you download it.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes