VN Others Completed Saku Saku: Love Blooms with the Cherry Blossoms [Palette]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Very good game, nice story but it's a shame there's no path for Nao and Aoi, if these two girls were available for romance too I'd give the game 10/10, and since they're unfortunately not available, I'm giving 8/10

Dec 9, 2017
Would anybody happen to know why the time stamps on my game saves are an hour ahead of the actual time? It's not anything game breaking, just confusing. For example, if I'm playing at 1:00 and save, the save slot says 2:00. It only seems to be happening on this game and I'm not sure why. On another note, I'm really enjoying this game. Yuri is my favorite so far, though I've only done 3 routes (Mio, Konami and Yuri) so I still have Ann and Tina. I do really like games with shinigami heroines in them so Tina might take that spot but I do like her as a character already. I kind of wish Yuri's sister Hanako had a route but I think it's because she reminds me a little of Michiru from the Grisaia games. Anyways if anybody knows anything about the game save thing any help is appreciated.

Dec 9, 2017
Would anybody happen to know why the time stamps on my game saves are an hour ahead of the actual time? It's not anything game breaking, just confusing. For example, if I'm playing at 1:00 and save, the save slot says 2:00. It only seems to be happening on this game and I'm not sure why. On another note, I'm really enjoying this game. Yuri is my favorite so far, though I've only done 3 routes (Mio, Konami and Yuri) so I still have Ann and Tina. I do really like games with shinigami heroines in them so Tina might take that spot but I do like her as a character already. I kind of wish Yuri's sister Hanako had a route but I think it's because she reminds me a little of Michiru from the Grisaia games. Anyways if anybody knows anything about the game save thing any help is appreciated.
Just an update on the timestamp thing. It seems to only happen when I'm playing without an internet connection. I found this out earlier today. Like I said before, it doesn't really affect the game play at all, it's just really confusing to me why it's happening.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Uploading new links now - have to go out though.
Check back in a few hours.

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
I have a problem extracting two files for the game. For both voice.xp3 and voice.xp3.sig. Is anyone else having a problem extracting these, if so is there a why to fix it. BTW i used the mega download link.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Christ, Ann is so so so so so so so so fucking annoying. Like how the fuck do any of them like her when she's such pestering idiot who just won't shut the hell up for 5 seconds and stop begging or coercing people. She's the most annoying character I've come across in a vn before by far and she's in the center of it. I wish was she was just a side character or didn't exist and Aoi and Nao were mains that way I would've actually liked this vn but with Ann there this was just complete garbage

Reactions: Condemned77

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Is there anything in this game beyond a simple school slice-of-life with a pick the girl ending?
I have played up until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for any help

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes