VN Ren'Py Completed Sakura Gamer 2 [v1.0] [Winged Cloud]

chadgang

Sep 20, 2019
The pace does not need to change so much as the narrative does. Give the characters different genitals, and you still have the same boring story. What they need, I think, is characters which are more dynamic than the usual archetype in an archetypal setting. Visual or not, these are still novels and should contain dramatic potential. We need a writer who will have the time to create a proper world full of actual people or at least one with a unique enough style that the same cast of cardboard cut-outs seems fresh.
While I agree with what you said as being a major drawback of the series I don't expect Winged Cloud to ever make a good novel. As such I'm coming at a different angle. I have greatly enjoyed the adult content in previous games, despite an uncreative story. And their marketing and shifts in sexual content ramping up makes me believe it has almost entirely become their only focus. Only those scenes are very similar between games so there's really no point to keep purchasing them. I mostly just gave a few ideas to try and spice things up a bit.

Your suggestions would go a lot further in making the franchise better but I think it's asking way more of Winged Cloud than they're capable of. And at $10 a game I think having well written eroge scenes with enough variety between the games to keep getting new ones is enough to ask for.