Collection VN Others Sakura Games Collection [2020-07-23] [Winged Cloud]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/system/dungeon.rpy", line 75, in script call
File "game/system/battle.rpy", line 182, in script
File "game/system/battle.rpy", line 212, in <module>
File "game/system/skill.rpy", line 142, in use
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'int'

sakura dungeon, how i can solve this?

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 26368

Overview:
Games Included:
Sakura Agent | Sakura Angels | Sakura Beach 1 | Sakura Beach 2 | Sakura Christmas Party | Sakura Dungeon | Sakura Fantasy | Sakura Gamer | Sakura Nova | Sakura Shrine Girls | Sakura Space | Sakura Spirit | Sakura Swim Club | Sakura Maid 1 | Sakura Maid 2 | Sakura Maid 3 | Sakura Santa | Sakura Magical Girls | Sakura Valentines Day | Sakura Cupid | Sakura Sweetheart | Sakura Fox Adventure | Sakura Apprentice
Thread Updated: 2019-12-24
Release Date: 2019-12-13
Developer: Winged Cloud /
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough:

The link bellow does not include Sakura Sweetheart | Sakura Fox Adventure | Sakura Apprentice | Sakura Gamer 2. Check Individual games for those.

DOWNLOAD

Win / Linux: - -

(Thanks & SoulCaliber007)

View attachment 26366 View attachment 26367 View attachment 26369
Do you have all the android versions? This could really help the lot if you have. :)

Feb 14, 2019
is this game have no sex scene ? i play 3 game and yeah no sex ._. even at male prontagonist
It really depends on which ones you have been playing, from what i know the beach ones dont have any sex in them. It could also be an issue if the game has been patched or not, meaning the adult content was re-added to the game.

Candorebanto

Apr 10, 2019
It really depends on which ones you have been playing, from what i know the beach ones dont have any sex in them. It could also be an issue if the game has been patched or not, meaning the adult content was re-added to the game.
I'm playing Sakura Beach 1 and 2, and Sakura Game... yeah... no sex at all

Feb 14, 2019
I'm playing Sakura Beach 1 and 2, and Sakura Game... yeah... no sex at all
If you want my recommendations on which games to play I highly recommend Swimclub (if you want a normal VN) or Dungeon (if you want a decent lengthed dungeon crawler with VN aspects) I know that both of these have sex in them. But if you want to make double sure that they include it just search them up here and follow the instructions to patch the game.

Reactions: Twistty

kimgaemandoo

Oct 1, 2018
I owe you so much for this Addon.
Wow, it's amazing someone has that moan sound addon. I remember that I only distributed the English version of add-on for a limited period of time on Steam's Sakura Dungeon Forum. I hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Please tell me which one is worth the time here. Can't believe I paid money for this.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Theres a spoiler in the main post "Individual games" if you click it you will see a list of all games included and also seperate download links for each game
I think he was trying to ask if Sakura Dungeon is the only not VN game in the list.

I was going to ask the same question :D

edit. I just realized it is a comment from 2017 -_-

Anyway, my question is still valid :D

dnaksen

Feb 7, 2020
Wow, it's amazing someone has that moan sound addon. I remember that I only distributed the English version of add-on for a limited period of time on Steam's Sakura Dungeon Forum. I hope you enjoyed it.
just watched video. your sakura dungeon addon looks(sounds, lol) really nice. do you have any idea of uploading it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote