Collection VN Others Sakura Games Collection [2020-07-23] [Winged Cloud]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kimgaemandoo

Oct 1, 2018
They hinted it on there twitter. Pure speculation though.

...their Twitter hints were about Sakura Gamer 2, which is about to be released at that point. This is because in its Clover ending, Beach’s characters appear in a cameo.

Reactions: Strike1

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone clarify which ones have the male protagonist? Also wanted to know if it is interactive/branching or simply VN?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone maybe give a brief overview in which of these games the dev's/artist doesn't have a fear to show some pussy?

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Wow, have there been that many Sakura games? I know the Sakura games aren't AAA-tier games, but that still a lot.

Strike1

May 1, 2019
Since Winged Cloud doesn't have a discord server and I am always eager to learn more info about winged cloud, 2 friends and I decided to create a fan made one.

Feel free to discuss and chat about winged cloud related content ^^

(I also hope this doesn't break any of the rules...)

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the Mac version of Sakura Swim Club? I know that it exists, and I really want to play it.

Feb 14, 2019
Could anyone tell which which games have a male protagonist? And which ones have a harem?
I havent played many of them but from my experience I know that Sakura Swim Club and Sakura Agents both have male protag and im not sure on which ones have a harem. (unless you count sakura dungeon)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote