Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
title.png

Overview:
Sakura MMO #3 is the final part of the Sakura MMO series, which concludes Viola’s adventure. Only a few months ago, Viola was an average woman bored with her life in Japan. Her only method of escape was via the vibrant and colorful MMORPG, Asaph Online. Though Viola poured thousands of hours into Asaph Online, she knew it was little more than a game, and it could never be a suitable substitute for reality. That is, until she found herself transported into the real Asaph!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-09
Release Date: 2019-06-07
Developer/Publisher: Winged Cloud
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
Prequel: LINK

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:
In-Game Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

334155_cg1_a.png 334156_cg3_a.png 334157_hcg1_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017

CG Gallery
The writing is fucking atrocious, like in the other two.
Don't put yourselves through that. Lol.
The art is incredible as always, though the writing is really really terrible yup. I think that the only Sakura games I fully enjoyed with good story-telling were "Sakura Swim Club" and "Sakura Dungeon".

Though I said the art was great, I didn't even get to see a single view on dem pussies...that's a new take on censorship...
That kinda remind me of "Sakura Magical Girls" where we couldn't even fuck the two main girls (the slime was the only one who got to do it like wtf), like really, I never raged that much on a Visual Novel since that game...

• Love
Reactions: drednaut

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The art is incredible as always, though the writing is really really terrible yup. I think that the only Sakura games I fully enjoyed with good story-telling were "Sakura Swim Club" and "Sakura Dungeon".

Though I said the art was great, I didn't even get to see a single view on dem pussies...that's a new take on censorship...
That kinda remind me of "Sakura Magical Girls" where we couldn't even fuck the two main girls (the slime was the only one who got to do it like wtf), like really, I never raged that much on a Visual Novel since that game...
In some cases I'd rather see clever censorship than mosaic, with Japanese art in general I'd rather just get a full image that has genitals cleverly just out of sight than huge pixels but yeah it's interesting how not a single vagina is ever shown.

Jay Kay

Nov 14, 2017
The particular artist that does some of the Sakura games doesn't show vagina. I'm not sure why. The other main artist for the Sakura games does, however.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
There could be a few reasons for that, I'm going with the whole "Rather draw cute naturally censored stuff than actually throw mosaic into my art" route.

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
If it has Sakura at the front the second part is irrelevant.
The story's the same but the images aren't.
Page 1 has the CGs on e-hentai so you don't even need to bother with the text mashing.
I was mainly pointing out that this isn't tagged VN when it is.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Attaching below Sakura MMO 3 In-Game Mod:
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • In-Game Walkthrough (4 Paths) making each playthrough as unique as possible.
  • Gallery & Extra Unlocked (If you don't want it unlocked, then don't extract/copy "gallery.rpy").
Screenshots:
1610532311132.png 1610532329685.png

Enjoy!

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
Personally I find this to be one of my favorite VN games and anyone who has anything bad to say about it just can't appreciate a good thing in my opinion. The artist is a master and the story was great so seeing the story end saddens me.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote