VN Ren'Py Completed Sakura Succubus 6 [Final] [Winged Cloud]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1657636693382.png

Overview:
The sixth part of the Sakura Succubus series. Hiroki thought his harem of adoring women couldn’t get any bigger, but now a genuine European princess had taken a liking to him. What’s a (disgustingly) popular guy to do?!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-12
Release Date: 2022-07-11
Developer: Winged Cloud - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Sakura Succubus 6 Patch
(See Install Instructions) - - - - -
Thanks for the share BaasB

1657637168876.png 1657637200074.png 1657637313724.png ss_6f9d8afba1d8f8f7899db0e30f3feb505a93aa42.1920x1080.jpg ss_afb9c3be6e3c029f5f17cbcee9ad5ae0dab0c92d.1920x1080.jpg 1657637414010.png 1657637592493.png 1657638386905.png CG18_a.png HCG3_3.png HCG6_7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HeavyWax

Jul 12, 2022
is there any real yuri aka girls making out or sucking a tiddy or is that all we get from the intros
You need to patch the game if you want a Yuri scene between the princess Stephania and her maid Elizabeth. The patch can be found in their Patreon.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

HeavyWax

Jul 12, 2022
another treat from the GOOD artist of that group. Thx for the swift upload
I wonder if NaSO4 will remain in Winged Cloud, he's an amazing artist too and he made a gud job with Would You Like To Run An Idol Café series. He and Wanaca are truly blessed.

Apr 2, 2018
Came to this page to shitpost, was surprised to see people actually happy about a Sakura game? I haven't touched anything from Winged Cloud in years, did I miss some cosmic event whereby they became not a cash grab studio making shitty low-budget VNs with very little CG, horrendous writing and no actual sex?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Came to this page to shitpost, was surprised to see people actually happy about a Sakura game? I haven't touched anything from Winged Cloud in years, did I miss some cosmic event whereby they became not a cash grab studio making shitty low-budget VNs with very little CG, horrendous writing and no actual sex?
Gotta be honest here, IMO, they're still hit or miss, but at least Sakura Succubus is reasonably well written (at least for that price tag), and I totally understand where you came from, since until Sakura Succubus, I really didn't touch nothing from them in a long time.

TitanBic

Jan 15, 2020
Right, so I'm a little confused about this series in general. According to VNDB, the first few seems to have sexual content, then a few don't but somehow still have a nukige tag, then for the last two (5 & 6) there is no mention of sexual content at all. I also see a lot of switch and PSV releases, which usually also means no sexual content. But here I am, and there is obvious sexual content in the pictures.

What's the deal? Is VNDB just way off/incomplete in their info about these games? Is this game worth playing? and the rest of the series?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Right, so I'm a little confused about this series in general. According to VNDB, the first few seems to have sexual content, then a few don't but somehow still have a nukige tag, then for the last two (5 & 6) there is no mention of sexual content at all. I also see a lot of switch and PSV releases, which usually also means no sexual content. But here I am, and there is obvious sexual content in the pictures.

What's the deal? Is VNDB just way off/incomplete in their info about these games? Is this game worth playing? and the rest of the series?
It's a little confusing, but in general VNDB is kinda right and wrong at the same time.

The steam releases as is (if you buy and download) don't have sexual content, but you can download the +18 patches on Winged Cloud's patreon page, it's free for everyone.

The PS Vita releases are fan ports, someone developed a tool to port Ren'py novels to Vita. But if the fanports are the steam base or the +18 patched on, I don't know, since I don't own a PS Vita.

The Nintendo Switch/Playstation 4/Playstation 5 releases are ports done by a company called Gamuzumi, they're porting some ren'py content to consoles, and publishing some on PC too. But the console ports are without the +18 content, and are based on the Steam base release (without the patch)

Well, if you pick Sakura Succubus 6, you will be kinda confused because it begins RIGHT AT THE END of Sakura Succubus V, which ends in a cliffhanger.

And now (this is my PERSONAL OPINION, not a fact), the Sakura Succubus series is probably the most consistent decent series on Winged Cloud's portifolio.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
You need to patch the game if you want a Yuri scene between the princess Stephania and her maid Elizabeth. The patch can be found in their Patreon.
Thanks for the info - Patch added to the OP (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight