iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
That second screenshot; is that even safe? Squeezing cream into someone's cooch with a piping bag seems like a recipe for disaster. No pun intended.
So something I've thought about when I see these Sakura series show up again and again is: What's the Sakura part in the titles for?
I think it's a type of flower in Japan, or something. Quick google search will tell you more than I can, though.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Sakura is the name of the Cherry Blossom Tree in Japan , that is why most characters named Sakura have light pink hair in Animes and such :3
I'm well aware of what sakura means I wasn't asking that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It´s ok, i know how to do that. It´s just that pressing a key in a game should not generate a bug screen.
But whatever, thanks for the game.
Dev doesn't come here so unless someone that bought it from him has the same bug it won't get patched.

Reactions: Keitaro420

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Actually I'm here to talk about how this should have the NTR tag because I'M not the main character and I'm watching my waifu be taken by someone else she's happy with.
Please and thank you.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It seems like Winged Cloud has put out a lot of these "Sakura" games. I haven't found any information on them, are they actually a Japanese company? Is this an actual connected series, and just how many are there? And what order should they be played?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It seems like Winged Cloud has put out a lot of these "Sakura" games. I haven't found any information on them, are they actually a Japanese company? Is this an actual connected series, and just how many are there? And what order should they be played?
They can be played in any order, they aren't connected except those with the same title like Sakura MMO or Sakura Gamer that are a series.