Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Finsit
View attachment 822140
That info is in the tags - they get the idea ;-)
The tags on F95zone are purposefully ambivalent and somewhat general, I guess they are there for search purpose not description.
The Genre section allow for nuances and specialized tags.

It helps me decide if I will spend an hour or more (in the case of that game around 4 hours) downloading a game or not.

I guess that since you are an Uploader you are not very bandwidth limited, so it might not be obvious to you, but some someone as bandwidth starved as I am it painfully is.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Graphic violence tag added guess I missed that somehow.

Finsit
For most games that are VN's, etc. - there will be a VNDB link on the OP.
Best place to look for detailed info.

Sorry to hear about your crappy internet.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Man the genre section isn't pointless :c
I'm assuming the joke was that this game has everything and the kitchen sink, so doesn't need a genre section. (Even though if that was the case, it would have things like furry, gay, etc.)

Oct 7, 2019
Hmmm, at first I thought this was another Maggot Baits, but on closer inspection it might be more of a Grisaia. The heroine is stated in the description as 'searching for the reason behind her death', so all the gore and torture tags might all be in her past, not something that happens in the story for sexual gratification.

I mean, in Code Geass C.C. had a very...intense past that also involved an iron maiden, but it was certainly not tied to her sex appeal.

Basically, I'm not certain as to whether this game uses gore as a fetish or as tragic elements of the story. Can someone enlighten me?

Reactions: Parthornax
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes