darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
So I grabbed the full save, and when I pick some scenes, I get some text, and then a black screen and it kicks me back to the gallery. Any fix for this?

JoElsa

Oct 16, 2018
Hey guys I don't know if anyone knows/cares about the answer to this but it's something I'm just not getting about the ending, please check the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UndeadCypher

May 16, 2019
For the lazy ones

Save location is "Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\0\remote"

Save is in attachments, it's from sagao

Unlocks only gallery
what do u do if you dont have \appdata\ in your users? cuz it dosnt pop up for me

gglilith

Jan 13, 2019
Full save with saves all H-scene. Copy to C:\Users\%YOUR USER NAME%\AppData\Roaming
So I grabbed the full save, and when I pick some scenes, I get some text, and then a black screen and it kicks me back to the gallery. Any fix for this?
Same situation for me as well, about half of the scenes in the scene gallery only give the text, and no images. The image gallery for the same scenes are fine and display properly, weirdly enough.

what do u do if you dont have \appdata\ in your users? cuz it dosnt pop up for me
Ensure that your hidden/system folders are visible in whatever file management system you are using; by default the appdata's hidden iirc.

Jul 15, 2018
>second pic
looks like a wild ride
count me in
not much into guro for the sake of guro but despair is a kink of mine so i might get something out of it

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Same situation for me as well, about half of the scenes in the scene gallery only give the text, and no images. The image gallery for the same scenes are fine and display properly, weirdly enough.

Ensure that your hidden/system folders are visible in whatever file management system you are using; by default the appdata's hidden iirc.
imeant i grab your save, i see those data with the images but went i try to copy and paste into save folder for this H game and it dose nothing anyway i still missing two CGI images and saw those image from some ones post but i went back to load my save and re did it without skiping to the next choice and still nothing. i was really hope that your full save would gave the two missing CGI images.

Last edited:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Can someone make a compressed version please? this game sounds great, but it is too big :(.

Valotir

Apr 12, 2021
Damn. I am actually lost for words. The game feels just like a Greek/Roman play, in that I didn't get shit in the end! Felt just like 2 years back when I was taking this class and the teacher told us to interpret what we understood after reading. Well just like those I didn't understand much and had to do some digging until I found the answers I was satisfied with, here is the question that bugged me most, spoilers keep in mind:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I really liked the art. Haven't played much VN but I don't think I have seen any better or fitting ones

Most people say the ending was bad, I disagree, it was unusual, leaves a mark in you that you will remember the game. Also H scenes. Scapegoat was my fav chap.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes