Mod RPGM Completed Salvation ~Enhanced~ [1.0 Final]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Title.png

Overview:
Mod containing all CG decensored (All CGs were decensored by hand, no assets used!), porting the game to a newer engine and increasing its resolution, renewing textures and much more!​

Updated: 2022-02-05
Developer:
Modder: Zanagets - -
Mod Version: 1.0 Final
Game Version: 1.0.7
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited:

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Please note!
This is my first decenzoring, it may not be perfect. Please tell me what you think about it. Additionally, I can improve the CGs if needed.
Also, if you come across any bugs, please let me know here! Thank you!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weird! Right out of the bag after the intro and I can move my character around, the moment I decide to save it just froze upon and didn't response at all

gunther_888

Jun 21, 2021
to add on that bug when you close the game and load up the save file that froze, it just froze the game again

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah! And I found out just access to the menu system are enough to make the game froze, no way to avoid it so this is a very serious bug

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Well, this is strange. I changed a few things in the plugins, links will be up soon. Hopefully it will work for everyone then.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
I don't have any of the above bugs. Can save and load normally.
Thanks for the game.

Also thanks for standing portrait pictures (by pressing Q), it's a shame that so many hrpg games ignore it.
Yes, and I'm 90% sure that the problems some people are having are because of the plugin I used to do it :/.
But no worries! For now I will upload a version without this plugin, it will surely appear in the next version! Fixed next time.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes, and I'm 90% sure that the problems some people are having are because of the plugin I used to do it :/.
But no worries! For now I will upload a version without this plugin, it will surely appear in the next version! Fixed next time.
It's actually got worse, now even at the title screen when I go to the Option it froze. The previous one at least can access to it without problem, make me feel like it wasn't just plugin
Don't know why only this game got that problem, your other Modded game Liz didn't have this weird freezing bug when access to menu system. If I didn't open the menu the game actually run smoothly and play like normal, at least I must say I'm impressed with the decensored H event I can reach and you have done a very great job with it

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ehh. I was hoping the moderators would upload the new version to "Latest updates" since it has so many new things added.... You know, so more people would see it, but my request was denied. Man, what a bummer :cry:
I think it only applied for original games, even good Modded games like Urban demon and Witch trainer still in this section despite all the new stuffs . No matter what it was a shame really
About the game freeze maybe because most of us use quite shitty laptop or PC so it could not load the menu system while other with better computer could, overall I can only play in one sitting without any way to save or open the menu without it froze

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
Ehh. I was hoping the moderators would upload the new version to "Latest updates" since it has so many new things added.... You know, so more people would see it, but my request was denied. Man, what a bummer :cry:
Technically, it should be in "Latest updates" since it's a standalone game on new engine, while mods require original.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This is their best game IMO. For it to be perfect. I hope you can add always show the sprite when you walk around Solo.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes