Mod RPGM Completed Salvation ~Enhanced~ [1.0 Final]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Thanks. One of my favorite games, though a bit of "one trick pony" kind, but still a good choice. Will probably pick it up once it's in a more stable state.

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
Finished game (not on 100% for now)
Bugs I found
1) You can't equip weapons on Sylvia (Not really necessary)
2) If you change class on the world map, character become permanently small
3) All 3 characters during prologue (before losing first battle) always blushes.
4)" \www\img\SumRndmDde\hud\pictures\Edora4.png" is still censored
5) Not really a bug, but I think Edora's 4 level Hunter costume should be with spread pussy (fixated by belts) underneath mosaic, otherwise those belts doesn't make sense.

I didn't have a single performance issue on win10, and I played with standing portrait pictures function. I use Japanese locale tho.
Thanks again for your work.

Last edited:

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Why does the win version come with so much more crap than linux(payload.exe and so on)?
Payload.exe is the part of nwjs that RPG Maker MV runs on. And the reason this "crap" is there, is because unlike most games released in RPG Maker, I have the current version of nwjs. This makes it work much better, believe me. I don't know why people think that something that has the word "pay" in its name is an incredibly advanced Russian hacking program that antiviruses don't even detect.

Although you are right, payload.exe is probably not needed for anything (I don't even know what it does), I just left all the files that were included in the update.

• Haha
Reactions: nn222 and RNDM

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
Payload.exe is the part of nwjs that RPG Maker MV runs on. And the reason this "crap" is there, is because unlike most games released in RPG Maker, I have the current version of nwjs. This makes it work much better, believe me. I don't know why people think that something that has the word "pay" in its name is an incredibly advanced Russian hacking program that antiviruses don't even detect.
Never said that i just didnt couldt find the right .exe (Playing on joiplay android). Iam just blind i guess.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Never said that i just didnt couldt find the right .exe (Playing on joiplay android). Iam just blind i guess.
No, no, it's just that someone on a previous mod I created claimed that it contained some kind of virus.

And the .exe has a different icon than most games in RPG Maker MV, also due to the update. All in all it's time to update it nwjs, maybe I'll take a closer look at the documentation.

nn222

Aug 11, 2017

Although you are right, payload.exe is probably not needed for anything (I don't even know what it does), I just left all the files that were included in the update.
I'm very intrigued about the updated nwjs. What does it improve and how much work is it to port a RPGM-MV game to it? Excellent mod btw, I'm a big fan of giving classic games an "ultimate edition" treatment.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
I'm very intrigued about the updated nwjs. What does it improve...
Oh man, you have no idea how important it is to update nwjs. I tested it once on one of my projects. By the way, Rpg Maker MV is an amazing engine, but it's also incredibly outdated. Not by itself... let me explain.
In a nutshell, RPG Maker runs on two important components; nwjs, which includes elements like in the spoiler below, and pixiJS which handles Web GL. Updating nwjs is very simple. For your project, simply delete the files at the root, in the folder with RPG Maker installed and unpack SDK there. In the case of a game that you have downloaded you need to extract the SDK that you downloaded from this site: or to the root folder of the game and overwrite all the files. Now just rename "nw.exe" to "game.exe" and you're done! In some cases this update can reduce the CPU usage of the game by 2 to 3 times. For example, right now I'm making a game with ABS combat system (you know, not turn-based, just on the map), and the CPU usage is at 7-10% (before it was about 40%). If we would update pixiJS it would drop even more, but it's not that easy.
Be sure to download the SDK for your system! If you have a game that you play and it's giving you problems/causing your PC to start burning up, update nwjs, seriously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
... how much work is it to port a RPGM-MV game to it?
About 10 seconds :)
Seriously, the reason why games continue to come out on an outdated engine is because people don't know that nwjs can be updated, and they don't know how much an update increases engine performance.

nn222

Aug 11, 2017
Oh man, you have no idea how important it is to update nwjs. I tested it once on one of my projects. By the way, Rpg Maker MV is an amazing engine, but it's also incredibly outdated. Not by itself... let me explain.
In a nutshell, RPG Maker runs on two important components; nwjs, which includes elements like in the spoiler below, and pixiJS which handles Web GL. Updating nwjs is very simple. For your project, simply delete the files at the root, in the folder with RPG Maker installed and unpack SDK there. In the case of a game that you have downloaded you need to extract the SDK that you downloaded from this site: or to the root folder of the game and overwrite all the files. Now just rename "nw.exe" to "game.exe" and you're done! In some cases this update can reduce the CPU usage of the game by 2 to 3 times. For example, right now I'm making a game with ABS combat system (you know, not turn-based, just on the map), and the CPU usage is at 7-10% (before it was about 40%). If we would update pixiJS it would drop even more, but it's not that easy.
Be sure to download the SDK for your system! If you have a game that you play and it's giving you problems/causing your PC to start burning up, update nwjs, seriously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome. I've previously done some hacking on the RPGMMV engine so the next time I'll def take this into account.

amnot

Aug 7, 2021
Fuck, I was playing the original version with fullscreen on a 2k monitor (abysmal quality) and reached the 2nd town until I saw a link to your mod. I assume you can't transfer saves between the different engines, right? Great work on the mod though.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Fuck, I was playing the original version with fullscreen on a 2k monitor (abysmal quality) and reached the 2nd town until I saw a link to your mod. I assume you can't transfer saves between the different engines, right? Great work on the mod though.
You can't :<

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I also just figured out I cannot transfer save files from original engine.
Wish to play with standing portrait of heroine.

The game freezes when menu open.

Though I prefer the title screen in this enhanced version.

rottinaim

Jan 20, 2018
I also just figured out I cannot transfer save files from original engine.
Wish to play with standing portrait of heroine.

The game freezes when menu open.

Though I prefer the title screen in this enhanced version.
me too dude

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Could you guys who have the menu freezing problem please try running the game in Japanese locale and tell me if that helped?
The game was originally written in Japanese and not the entire engine was translated, I think that might be the problem.
Or could any of you who have this problem write to me in a private message and together we would try to solve it. The issue is that I don't have this bug so I'm not sure how to go about it.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Could you guys who have the menu freezing problem please try running the game in Japanese locale and tell me if that helped?
The game was originally written in Japanese and not the entire engine was translated, I think that might be the problem.
Or could any of you who have this problem write to me in a private message and together we would try to solve it. The issue is that I don't have this bug so I'm not sure how to go about it.
Still didn't work, I use bandizip and even change into Japanese and the freeze still happened. Really don't understand why, it's just stuck there

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Still didn't work, I use bandizip and even change into Japanese and the freeze still happened. Really don't understand why, it's just stuck there
Me already changed locale to Japanese for playing other RPGM games like Naked Order, otherwise there's no text at all in that game.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Hmm... This is the first time I have encountered problem like this. I'll think about what can be done about it as soon as I get home from work.
Also, thevoid089 could I write to you to try to do some things? I hope they will help.
The weirdest thing is that the game doesn't throw an error, it just freezes.... This is the first time I've encountered something like this in Rpg Maker.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hmm... This is the first time I have encountered problem like this. I'll think about what can be done about it as soon as I get home from work.
Also, thevoid089 could I write to you to try to do some things? I hope they will help.
The weirdest thing is that the game doesn't throw an error, it just freezes.... This is the first time I've encountered something like this in Rpg Maker.
Feel free to do so, but I'm completely clueless how or why it happened only with this game. It just froze the moment I clicked on the option or open the menu system during the playthrough, it I didn't do it the game run like normal which is pretty weird and can't find any reason why

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes