Ren'Py Salvation in Nightmare [v0.5.1] [FunkyMunke]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So is mind control a big part of the game? As a MC fan, does it scratch that itch?
Or is it story related and not lewd scenes related?

funkymunke

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2018
So is mind control a big part of the game? As a MC fan, does it scratch that itch?
Or is it story related and not lewd scenes related?
The more I develop the game the more mind control will be in the game. I'll try to develop this into different characters "routes" if you start their stories with a high level of connection with Lust. I will try to make options where you can build a relationship with a character for a long time before they allow intimacy with themselves, or work on mind control skills and just subdue "weak" characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ymudds and DarkDank

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So is this a grindy sand box game? This is what I am getting out of the descriptions as there is no real clear review on it.

funkymunke

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2018
So is this a grindy sand box game? This is what I am getting out of the descriptions as there is no real clear review on it.
I am trying to make this game not so really "grinding" where you need hours to get some scene. But some time should be spend with some chars. Some are easy to get in bad. Ichiro for now easiest one to get first sex scene. And we have Evelyn here who get few updates and still no sex scenes. But for her I made Dream (a fake scene, maded by Lust) so even with such chars you will get NSFW scenes not in hours.

Reactions: Melmoth99
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes