Unity Salvor DEEP [v0.32.5] [Delusria]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Eudj

May 27, 2022
A very unusual and interesting roguelike game. I didn’t say that there is so much in the game now, especially all sorts of events, but for now it’s interesting to run around and look at it. So far I see only 3 transformations. True, the scanner is acting up and displays what is happening now with a delay, but overall the game really feels fresh. We will watch the development.

Reactions: Shiningforcehero

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
This has such potential NTR vibes it’s insane.
I actually thought there was gonna be one if you can't pay enough to keep your salvor fed. Tish takes her to a buffet but in exchange has to do some favors.

But this is def gonna have some heavy NTR vibes even if its not fully NTR. Any future h-scene is gonna be her getting fucked by other people or whatever abominations lurk at the bottom of the ocean while scenes with dispatch and the salvor is fewer and maybe behind a good end.

Last edited:

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
I actually thought there was gonna be one if you can't pay enough to keep your salvor fed. Tish takes her to a buffet but in exchange has to do some favors.

But this is def gonna have some heavy NTR vibes even if its not fully NTR. Any future h-scene is gonna be her getting fucked by other people or whatever abominations lurk at the bottom of the ocean while scenes with dispatch and the salvor is fewer and maybe behind a good end.
Right? Plus at the beginning there are those other faces of Salvors who have descriptions that hint at a rough-typer personality. There’s also the idea of what happens to her maybe if she has extra money/not enough money AND you had her get mushroomed during the dive. Or if you don’t have her stockple enough food so a “good samaritan” offers her some but it’s spiked. The idea that she can still contact dispatch even after the dive is over could lead to somehow taking images of her after you receive a post-dive ping but no message attached.

Best yet, the game already has mention of people remaining at the dive sites and even camping down there overnight. So if the game ever adds a time-pressure element that can have her get stuck down there, like getting knocked out, or hurting her suit diving, or carrying too much weight, or even being with another paid salvor and getting trapped behind doors somewhere, there is a great environment to combing the text-based comms and the possibly (at that point) limited images left to tell contained NTR stories. Maybe she starts making those choices on her own instead of waiting for the Y/N confirmation. Goddamn it could go so hard.

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
There's no real obstacles, threats or consequences in the game right now, and the sexual content is limited to a peak of half a nipple that one time. Let's hope this doesn't get abandoned before we get to the good stuff, whatever that might be. We don't see many deep-sea creatures in adult games, that would be a no-brainer here.

Reactions: Cidoo and Banshee96

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
damn its got nothin
Yeah theres no sex/h scenes anywhere yet, not even any real nudity, just a few almost nip slips, theres some implied stuff that may come in the future like the first map where she gets stuck in the door she says something about not being depraved enough to strip out of her suit just to make it through.

if h scenes get added its likely going to be NTR-ish, with the "Dispatcher" aka your character listening to the Salvor girl get raped by enemies, although the shopkeeper acts super lewd towards you and seems jealous of the girl so maybe something added with her?

You have a "home" on the map but its just an empty room with a screen that says gallery but it stays blank no matter how much you progress the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Gyugyu6969

Jun 23, 2024
Yeah theres no sex/h scenes anywhere yet, not even any real nudity, just a few almost nip slips, theres some implied stuff that may come in the future like the first map where she gets stuck in the door she says something about not being depraved enough to strip out of her suit just to make it through.

if h scenes get added its likely going to be NTR-ish, with the "Dispatcher" aka your character listening to the Salvor girl get raped by enemies, although the shopkeeper acts super lewd towards you and seems jealous of the girl so maybe something added with her?

You have a "home" on the map but its just an empty room with a screen that says gallery but it stays blank no matter how much you progress the game.
true true. Probably have a few 'routes' on the h

theDaveman

Nov 24, 2022
Very nice game! Just wondering, I got no more places unlocked after doing one of the caves later on in the dives. Is this the end of the latest version or is my game bugged?

Stellarine

Formerly 'hdbuon'
Aug 28, 2022
Very nice game! Just wondering, I got no more places unlocked after doing one of the caves later on in the dives. Is this the end of the latest version or is my game bugged?
that's all for now, prob. there's around 10 places i think
since it's no longer weekly updates on itch, we will have to wait for some more time

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes