4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover6.jpg

Overview:
In this game you control an 18-year-old Japanese schoolgirl who loves exhibitionism, s
ex toys and masturbation in public and realize her perverted desires​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-13
Release Date: 2024-09-12
Developer: Walter's games
Censored: No
Version: 2.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png image_167_0077.jpg image_169_0032.jpg image_174_0030.jpg image_174_0248.jpg image_188_0127.jpg image_186_0102.jpg image_184_0050.jpg image_182_0089.jpg image_179_0031.jpg image_178_0143.jpg image_180_0000.jpg image_164_0013.jpg image_166_0066.jpg image_165_0021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

apoth

Jul 31, 2017
Am I doing something wrong? Feels like Energy goes down way to fast. Its impossible to get Happiness because of it. I can Masturbate in different places and get some Happiness, but energy is so low so fast, that i loose more then i gain. Get alot of failed nights because of it and cant progress with the second mission 'undress'.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Oh good, I managed to move after relaunching the game, because the first launched disabled movement controls for some fucking reason. Then I went outside, where I ran out of happiness almost immediately and failed. This is completely fucking unplayable.

apoth

Jul 31, 2017
Oh good, I managed to move after relaunching the game, because the first launched disabled movement controls for some fucking reason. Then I went outside, where I ran out of happiness almost immediately and failed. This is completely fucking unplayable.
I hat no problem with walking the first time I started the Game.
Could not walk after first restart.
After second restart walk again.

Way to buggy

MavisFeatherlight

Mar 17, 2019
lol... I don't want to sound mean but the graphics look really bad in the screenshots... if the graphics in the game really look like that then I'd rather stay away from it.

Oct 7, 2023
i hope this game wont end like those early Unity exhibitionism games .
I have big plans on that game - there in process of developing system for character customization, system of communication/dates which including sex, strip dances, sex-toys system, achievements, big scenario with a lot of missions... there enough work for a years. And i dont have any reason to stop develop it

alsewh

Sep 27, 2022
I have big plans on that game - there in process of developing system for character customization, system of communication/dates which including sex, strip dances, sex-toys system, achievements, big scenario with a lot of missions... there enough work for a years. And i dont have any reason to stop develop it
I'm sure this is what the creator of every attempted exhib unity game ever was thinking when they were starting off.
But I mean no disrespect and sincerely hope you see it through, good luck!

Reactions: Anton_Chemezov
Oct 7, 2023
lol... I don't want to sound mean but the graphics look really bad in the screenshots... if the graphics in the game really look like that then I'd rather stay away from it.
I know, i use now standart Unity pipeline, because it works much faster, than unity hdrp, which have very nice graphics with realistic lights, shadows and much better shaders. I think, when i ve finished all works in developing city location - i ll transfer game to normal pipeline. I ve already tested that game in hdrp - it will looks so BKrK7l.jpg
KFqs2o.jpg
_w0SaQ.jpg
G_hZeg.jpg

Reactions: Humanbug and Bamzor
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote