4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
i have in plans to add on the the street cops and different perverts who will follow her, if saw naked. Maybe will add raping, not sure about it, need to think how release it to make it works good...
Perverts should grope her, finger her and even more. Without any consequences, what would be the point if the game will not have any penalties for the player's actions? Add rapes/forced sex/groping dev!

I guess we could make her a virgin. In current scenario she hasn't had a boyfriend in years, she's lacking sex, that's why she's into all this exhibitionism. I took this story from a true story I found on the internet.

it already have fps mode. Need to press F to turn it on. But that mechanic still works sometimes bad, it s in test process. I will make it works better in next versions.
Thanks dev. Making her a virgin would make it even more effective to the story. Samantha just turned 18, so it would make a lot of sense that she doesn't have any experience and sex... and she's using exhibitionism as a thrill. Maybe she even enjoys the idea of a stranger taking her virginity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: King Thanos

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry but I just can't use your game!!! I can't use the navigation keys and I can't move around. Too bad because I was curious about it!!! I am waiting for the next release hoping it will be more usable.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Oh yeah, there are SO MANY Japanese girls who are named Samantha.
At least Samantha is a real name. All the other people's "names" only pretend to be Japanese names, but are actually readable in Russian.

The problem is that happiness lowers WAY too fast, so you when you get to the bottom of the stairs, you fail, get teleported to the top of the stairs, and you start with only 25 happiness, which is just enough to barely make it to the bottom of the stairs so you can fail again.
I guess it means Samantha is a hikkikomori on top of everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

kadeko

Mar 26, 2020
I think graphics look grate, but i wonder what the gameplay is like, is it like Skyrim stealth gameplay where you don't want to get caught? I'll try it later.

Galford1

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a way to edit the character? I looked at the json save file and there are variables for hair styles, colors, piercings, skin colors, and a whole bunch of things. Also, how do you unlock more toys?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote