4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheContradiction

Formerly 'downloadermacgi'
Jul 23, 2018
Hello,
so far so good. I like the concept, and the girl is cute :)
2 things that bother me (both Camera related):
1. My mouse always escapes the Monitor. I have 2 Monitors and cant really use the character that way because im moving the view ingame, and literally have to move on my second monitor.
2. The mouse movement ALWAYS moves the view. is there a way to circumvent this? Maybe make it so that the Mouse only moves if you also right click at the same time, or Middle Mouse Button whatever. Always having a moving mouse that also moves the screen is a bit irritating. For example: I want to click on OK for the Dialogue, mouse moves and I have to readjust. A bit annoying. Perhaps hide the cursor while playing, move camera with Middle Mouse button, enable cursor when Dialoge Pops up? Just a suggestion.

Or maybe Im just too stupid? Otherwise I really like this, just my type of game.

Oct 7, 2023
Oh good, I managed to move after relaunching the game, because the first launched disabled movement controls for some fucking reason. Then I went outside, where I ran out of happiness almost immediately and failed. This is completely fucking unplayable.
City location have now 2 missions - masturbate in backyard and expose herself in public. In first case her happiness will increase while she is masturbating, in second - when she make upskirt / upshirt by press lmb/rmb or walk without clothes when somebody see her

Oct 7, 2023
Hello,
so far so good. I like the concept, and the girl is cute :)
2 things that bother me (both Camera related):
1. My mouse always escapes the Monitor. I have 2 Monitors and cant really use the character that way because im moving the view ingame, and literally have to move on my second monitor.
2. The mouse movement ALWAYS moves the view. is there a way to circumvent this? Maybe make it so that the Mouse only moves if you also right click at the same time, or Middle Mouse Button whatever. Always having a moving mouse that also moves the screen is a bit irritating. For example: I want to click on OK for the Dialogue, mouse moves and I have to readjust. A bit annoying. Perhaps hide the cursor while playing, move camera with Middle Mouse button, enable cursor when Dialoge Pops up? Just a suggestion.

Or maybe Im just too stupid? Otherwise I really like this, just my type of game.
Ok, i will add in settings toggle in next version - move camera always / move only while holding mouse wheel

Reactions: TheContradiction

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Samantha-WALTERSGAMES-2.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mjef69

Jun 22, 2024
I have not played the game yet but from reading the comments so far .... how is this V2.02? It sounds very much like its still a beta maybe V0.1

Septer

Feb 20, 2018
how to move.
i cannot.
I can also not move WASD don't seem to work and the camera movement is also not working. I'm also unable to chance the keybinds to possibly fix some of these issue's. The keybinds also seem to chance as soon as I enter the game.

Oct 7, 2023
I can also not move WASD don't seem to work and the camera movement is also not working. I'm also unable to chance the keybinds to possibly fix some of these issue's. The keybinds also seem to chance as soon as I enter the game.
Don't press mouse buttons while game is loading or while cinematic playing

Reactions: darkwizard1940

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I like what I see so far, supported on patreon, best of luck to the developer.
might I suggest a difficulty level that affects how fast happiness drops or something like that.

Oct 7, 2023
I have not played the game yet but from reading the comments so far .... how is this V2.02? It sounds very much like its still a beta maybe V0.1
This game have long story of creation. Not beautiful story. It s really version 2.02, it just was recreated almost from scratch to avoid problems with author rights. And some things in game are broken because of all that re-creation story. Just didnt repaired all, but it s question of time. Game is very big, i m only one developer, so i restore it step by step

Jun 24, 2018
this game is the other half of roxanne when its devs split its got all the same basics but there has been a bunch added to this so it is pretty different. i dont know what happened with the devs and i dont really care if the game is good.

its also nearly unplayable in the demo with enery and happiness and also you cant remove your underwear in the demo no matter what but i still hope we get another good 3d exposure game while i wait for secret flasher sereka 2 to comes out

Oct 7, 2023
this game is the other half of roxanne when its devs split its got all the same basics but there has been a bunch added to this so it is pretty different. i dont know what happened with the devs and i dont really care if the game is good.

its also nearly unplayable in the demo with enery and happiness and also you cant remove your underwear in the demo no matter what but i still hope we get another good 3d exposure game while i wait for secret flasher sereka 2 to comes out
Roxanne had a hard fate. It disappeared as a game but reappeared as Roxanne with a new model from Uwuzaki and my Samantha, with completely redesigned graphical version and scenario. It s early version of game. Second working build. Wait a little and all will works good. Happiness restores by masturbating and expose herself naked on public (depends on current mission)

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
City location have now 2 missions - masturbate in backyard and expose herself in public. In first case her happiness will increase while she is masturbating, in second - when she make upskirt / upshirt by press lmb/rmb or walk without clothes when somebody see her
The problem is that happiness lowers WAY too fast, so you when you get to the bottom of the stairs, you fail, get teleported to the top of the stairs, and you start with only 25 happiness, which is just enough to barely make it to the bottom of the stairs so you can fail again.

• Haha
Reactions: flannan
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote