Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
IK this an oldie, but does anyone know how to unlock Youko AV and Sana Fantasia? Have done everything I can think of p much and still cant get them.

Emilaia

Sep 23, 2019
IK this an oldie, but does anyone know how to unlock Youko AV and Sana Fantasia? Have done everything I can think of p much and still cant get them.
When you beat the game, you can buy a beach ticket from the merchant you were supposed to rescue on one of the mountain (top map) quests. That beach ticket is a sub story where you control another character, by talking to sana and answering "correctly" you get some points. These points are used to buy items to progress through the sub story, or buy DVDs, some of those DVDs are the scenes you mentioned.

DAIJOBU MAN

Aug 21, 2021
Sana gets pregnant but she always say that the baby is not coming because of weak sperm. WTF how do I fix that, I can't access milk's content because apparently she always miscarriages.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Sana gets pregnant but she always say that the baby is not coming because of weak sperm. WTF how do I fix that, I can't access milk's content because apparently she always miscarriages.
Sad to say this, but you can't. To unlock Milk's content, Sana needs to be knocked up by someone other than the MC because for some reason, probably to enforce the NTR aspect of it, every child from the MC will be miscarried.

DAIJOBU MAN

Aug 21, 2021
I tried getting her pregnant through NTR, still no kids in the nursery though. She still says the baby isn't going to make it even though she got pregnant through NTR.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I tried getting her pregnant through NTR, still no kids in the nursery though. She still says the baby isn't going to make it even though she got pregnant through NTR.
Huh. That's odd. Normally, when Sana's knocked up by literally anyone but the MC, she announces that the baby's going to be healthy. Have you made sure that the MC hasn't had sex with her/given her fertility pills prior to NTR?

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017
guys anyone knows how to see the even in which the little kid in the main space actually fuck sana? usually he plays with boobs

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Is there a special ending if you dont watch Sana fuck anyone or is it the same as normal?

masrip009

Nov 27, 2021
does anyone know how to trigger the rest of the scene in the prison? I only got the scene with the sheriff and the guy you found in the cave.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
does anyone know how to trigger the rest of the scene in the prison? I only got the scene with the sheriff and the guy you found in the cave.
There's a bunch of scenes there. There is one that happens if that guy in the cave is in jail and sana get caught stealing.
There's another one that happens after you see that r@pe event at the south part of the town, right here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that those guys will appear in the jail alongside with that cave guy, now there's two scene variations, the first one happens when you talk to the cave guy and accept to let Sana do her thing, and the other one happens if Sana get caught stealing and goes to the jail.
There something else that happens at players home if you sleep 3 days straight and don't do the above.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
There's a bunch of scenes there. There is one that happens if that guy in the cave is in jail and sana get caught stealing.
There's another one that happens after you see that r@pe event at the south part of the town, right here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that those guys will appear in the jail alongside with that cave guy, now there's two scene variations, the first one happens when you talk to the cave guy and accept to let Sana do her thing, and the other one happens if Sana get caught stealing and goes to the jail.
There something else that happens at players home if you sleep 3 days straight and don't do the above.
Mind telling me where the cave is? I'm usually not this retarded at these games but this one just fucking bewilders me with how much I've actually missed by reading this thread

Reactions: tygct
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes