RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The creator set up two start points: The Beginning/First Arc, and Umi's/Second Arc. I'd argue that there's also the Third Arc, which is the ending arc, because there's a huge break in the storytelling at a certain point.
This sounds like bleach

Yamaka

Aug 9, 2019
The creator set up two start points: The Beginning/First Arc, and Umi's/Second Arc. I'd argue that there's also the Third Arc, which is the ending arc, because there's a huge break in the storytelling at a certain point.
alright then, thank you I hope the translation going well

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
I played this game a few months ago with my own translation setup and for a while particularly at the start, I thought this was going to be a proper game, that I was going to get what I got the game for - the Pure love tag listed on DLsite, then the NTR started and I thought did I mess something up and end up on the NTR route? no i didn't it's unavoidable. At that point I dropped it, why is it that every single H-RPG with a male protag has these NTR tropes shoved in? the only saving grace here was the ability to skip to part 3 and then everything gets undone and you get very well written pure ending, a great pure ending. The NTR butchered, killed and ruined the experience. I have played around 400 of these H-RPGs, completing around 30, for me this game was just another failure. I don't think MTL gets across the deeper aspects of the game very well, would I replay this after being properly translated? no
how do you skip to part 3?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
NTR: sorry MTL, we have to cut. our relationship is very toxic.

MTL: 3 new games came out. . . .

NTR: okay, we can try one more time.

Reactions: LoLderon

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
what do you need to do to get the third ritual, I've gotten her corruption into the thousands and the guy says its still not enough, what else is there to do?

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Holy, I think I will wait for a better translation and/or perhaps a compressed version of the game. Thank you however for bringing this to my attention.

salyeri

Jul 22, 2017
My save ! Unlock all CG Not finish, If want can go anywhere and finish it!

This's begin Sea rought !

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
What's the name of the thread of this game in ulmf? Can't find it

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
At some point I need to put up my whole flow.

I have a set of scripts I use to decode, optimize for newer versions of NWJS, and then rebuild the package.

This includes:
  • Sound using LibOpus 32kbps/channel
  • PNGQuant/WebP/AVIF depending on what is smaller (85% of original quality)
  • Movies encoded with VP9 with transparency preserved (I would move to AVIF, but while the spec includes transparency, no encoder actually implements it yet.)
Typically that's enough to drop the size of a game to ~20% of the original. I then same some more space with creative compression of the json files, and so on.

I'm downloading this now to see if my decoder tool works better. Unfortunately Mega has slowed to a crawl. My decoder finds the actual encryption key used (provided it is standard RPGMaker MV encryption) by looking at the file header and comparing that against what is expected for a png image. If there are multiple PNG images, it will find the key; however, depending on how the RPGMaker MV core is changed, it can be a real process to fix those changes so the images load properly.

Here's my decoder:
how does that tool work?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
That's a big part of why I like this game! It's got all the fun of cheating and abuse and rape, and it does have some cheating - depending on which routes you go with and how corrupt you make Umi become - but it's also got a feel good ending that pours milk on the emotional burn.
there are how many scenes of her cheating by her own will, without blackmail and mind control?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes