RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I've looked into some of this, running it though some compression now.

The main culprit on the video side, is a nearly 3 minute 720p video, running at 60 FPS for some reason.

I'm going to run through my standard setup, but I may focus on moving that to 24 FPS (like a majority of the videos) and moving that to AV1.

Jun 1, 2017
Hey... I think I finished the first act, now I have to go to the main town or something but... I don't know where to go or where is it, If I go outside the village, then it isn't a way to get out the forest unless that frog fight or the mountain where we get the herb to save the villagers
Okay, you haven't finished the main arc quite yet. To get to the main town, you need to go south from the village, straight down, and keep going south. Eventually, you will find a large stone with a glittery mark. Interact with that stone, and it will teleport you into the woods. From the woods, keep heading south and east, until you find the exit to the forest.

You'll end up in a field. From there, head east, and you'll find the big town.

Image: Going south from the village:

Sanct1.png

Image: Interacting with stone:
Sanct2.png

Image: Going south in the forest:
Sanct3.png

Image: Entrance of the field outside the forest:
Sanct4.png

Reactions: Deadducke
Jun 1, 2017
Man I'm conflicted about this one. Knowing someone is working on a real translation instead of a MTLOL makes me wanna wait, but at the same time this seems so good.
Well, I definitely encourage you to give my efforts a try! I've got the first act entirely translated (barring whatever errors and screw-ups I made) and a chunk of the second act down so far. It's available over on ULMF. Once you get past that point... Well, MTL is better than nothing, right? If nothing else, it'll perhaps encourage you to buy the game, which I very much encourage.

Also, I'm going to post a mini-update tonight, so maybe hold off on downloading this massive file until that happens.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Okay, you haven't finished the main arc quite yet. To get to the main town, you need to go south from the village, straight down, and keep going south. Eventually, you will find a large stone with a glittery mark. Interact with that stone, and it will teleport you into the woods. From the woods, keep heading south and east, until you find the exit to the forest.

You'll end up in a field. From there, head east, and you'll find the big town.

Image: Going south from the village:

View attachment 1514359

Image: Interacting with stone:
View attachment 1514360

Image: Going south in the forest:
View attachment 1514361

Image: Entrance of the field outside the forest:
View attachment 1514362
Thank you! Also... I read that you are doing a non-mtl translation of this... Then, I'll wait until it's finished to play it, I will wait it with emotion! (and sorry if my english is bad)

Jun 1, 2017
Thank you! Also... I read that you are doing a non-mtl translation of this... Then, I'll wait until it's finished to play it, I will wait it with emotion! (and sorry if my english is bad)
No worries! And I'm sorry, but I am a long, long way from being done with this game. It's huge. So, I'm sorry, but I can't promise it'll be done anytime soon.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So I've looked into some of this, running it though some compression now.

The main culprit on the video side, is a nearly 3 minute 720p video, running at 60 FPS for some reason.

I'm going to run through my standard setup, but I may focus on moving that to 24 FPS (like a majority of the videos) and moving that to AV1.
Really appreciate your efforts mate, this game is way too huge for my hard disk to take.

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
Man I'm conflicted about this one. Knowing someone is working on a real translation instead of a MTLOL makes me wanna wait, but at the same time this seems so good.
Wait so when is the actual translation going to come out?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
No worries! And I'm sorry, but I am a long, long way from being done with this game. It's huge. So, I'm sorry, but I can't promise it'll be done anytime soon.
Don't worry, I readed the plot and... Well, It does not sounds to suitable 4 me, so I'll wait patiently... Maybe, good luck!

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Aug 7, 2019
Art looks okay but concerned about the file size.

Anyone have a link to a CG gallery so I can see this before I download it? I can't seem to find one.

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Not a fan of NTR games, where you play as the cuck :')
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, I totally get you. In reality you never ever take a cheater back.
Any game where the MC forgives and forgets better have a damn good reason for the cheating, which this one seems to have from what I can gather in this thread. At least a better one than 99% of NTR games.

I'll refrain from playing for the moment and wait for an actual translation. This one seems like it really benefits from it. There's enough other games to fill up the waiting period.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
So does the game hint at what you're supposed to do next in some way ? aside from the terribly translated dialogue

Jun 1, 2017
So does the game hint at what you're supposed to do next in some way ? aside from the terribly translated dialogue
Yes. If you go into the menu, there's a hint at the top of the screen for your current objective.

Also, if you need help with anything in the first arc, feel free to shoot me a message.

Eboun

May 18, 2020
Any chance for a decent translation?
From what i hearing the game looks awesome

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
A pure love story route that gets no content. Cancer and aids personified, why bother. Probably doesn't even have proper revenge.

Last edited:

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
Not a fan of NTR games, where you play as the cuck :')
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if this one actually counts as cheating. She didn't have a choice other than letting people die including main char guy. It's rather selfless actually, she did have the power to refuse which would ruin many lives. Though yeah this is just talking about this situation.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes