confusing

Jul 16, 2018
Kinda wish that this dudes models were shared out here, but it seems like there isn't any place that has it.
But its great to see that his other stuff is here though, so I guess that's a win.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Kinda wish that this dudes models were shared out here, but it seems like there isn't any place that has it.
But its great to see that his other stuff is here though, so I guess that's a win.
His Gold Tier Patreon offer the blender files. If you want you can have it for $40

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
His Gold Tier Patreon offer the blender files. If you want you can have it for $40
YEA.....That's a pretty penny though and I don't have the cash for that sort of stufff yet.
Not till the end of this year, but then again I never pledge to him yet.
But I'd most likely do it, if nothing is shared by that timeline.
It blows my mind how much is models are of course, but at the same time however it's very much worth it.
Since he shows just how good they really are, truthfully it almost reminds me of general butch style in some ways.
Those two dudes are the only ones who I think that make some fine ass models

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
YEA.....That's a pretty penny though and I don't have the cash for that sort of stufff yet.
Not till the end of this year, but then again I never pledge to him yet.
But I'd most likely do it, if nothing is shared by that timeline.
It blows my mind how much is models are of course, but at the same time however it's very much worth it.
Since he shows just how good they really are, truthfully it almost reminds me of general butch style in some ways.
Those two dudes are the only ones who I think that make some fine ass models
True.. and i cheering for you bro.. you dont have to pay monthly, just pledge gold tier and download everything and stop... It may sound selfish but just one blend file for research purpose is really appreciated

Last edited: