Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 843 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 846 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,252 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 478 16.1%

• Total voters

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.3 Beta] GleenX Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.69 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.68 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 228 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Enjoyable romp so far. Personally, I`d scale down the zany humor a tad but that`s just my own preference. Wasn`t interested in Rion in the slightest, Maddie though...my MC chased after her from the start. Killer curves, attractive, strong personality and physically strong as well. Just the type of woman you want beside you when things go tits up.
Look forward to next update.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I don't really see this game as NTR, could be a whole lot worse in my opinon. Just glad you aren't making this a harem game either as I am no fan of NTR or harem.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Damn i wanted to try this game out,Egypt always fascinated me but seeing as you can only chose 1 LI while others fuck around because ''real life'' thats a no go for me tho i apreciate the comments and the dev being honest from the start and not wasteing everyone's time so good luck to you but like your ntr scenes i'll chose to skip it ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see which scene you are refering to.
There are 2 scenes that are not avoidable (one in first update and one in the second update), because otherwise the whole purpose of the sandstorm adventure would not make sense. Those scenes are too important for the understanding of the story. I could have made them optionnal, but then for the rest of game, those who skipped would not really get what happens next. I believe those scene are special and necessary ( unrelated to NTR though, because it's not with LIs) but I reckon they are a little extreme, and that some people might not like. But let's say it can serve as a trial/warning, because the story after won't be always kind, so at least at that point, you can know if the game is for you or not.
How extreme would those scenes be? I was thinking of trying the game as the system of focusing on one LI and letting the others follow their life fits very well with what I like in non-harem romance games (as long as I don't have to watch the voyeur scenes, which I don't care, everything is perfect). But depending on how those non-avoidable scenes are, I may prefer to avoid the game.

Reactions: Jsd16

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It's more of a Netori than plain NTR, and it doesn't scream even that.
As a netori fan, i gonna tell you, there is only one netori path with only one girl who have three routes. And other girls have three routes each or other side routes. In all of those routes, there are two ntr clue paths and one may yet to come or may be not. And also some of side voyeur paths which sound like NTRish in some way to non-ntr hardcore fans.

What he said is absolutely true. Netori content is very low overall if u count the future content too. Compare to ntr, sharing, voyeur content.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As a netori fan, i gonna tell you, there is only one netori path with only girl who have three routes. And other girls have three routes each or other side routes. In all of those routes, there are two ntr clue paths and one may yet to come or may be not. And also some of side voyeur paths which sound like NTRish in some way to non-ntr hardcore fans.

What he said is absolutely true. Netori content is very low overall if u count the future content too. Compare to ntr, sharing, voyeur content.
As long as there's a route where the girl you're with doesn't sleep with anyone but you, that's fine with me. That the other two or three have their lives doesn't matter to me, as long as I don't have to see many sex scenes of them (preferably none), I have no interest in watching voyeur scenes (I don't think that if I don't have or will have a relationship with them, I can consider it NTR).

Another thing is that, whatever I do, the girl I'm interested in is sleeping with others. If there is inevitable NTR or sharing with the girl that interests me, then the game isn't for me.

Personally, I would prefer to know these things before trying the game.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Does this have any new content? I'm seeing comments about it ending at the same point as before.

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
As long as there's a route where the girl you're with doesn't sleep with anyone but you, that's fine with me. That the other two or three have their lives doesn't matter to me, as long as I don't have to see many sex scenes of them (preferably none), I have no interest in watching voyeur scenes (I don't think that if I don't have or will have a relationship with them, I can consider it NTR).

Another thing is that, whatever I do, the girl I'm interested in is sleeping with others. If there is inevitable NTR or sharing with the girl that interests me, then the game isn't for me.

Personally, I would prefer to know these things before trying the game.
If ur a hardcore ntr hater then
You should dont go after The girl who have boyfriend
You don't have to see the ntr scene to hate her
You will hate her by her talking
So if you want to play the game then just skip her
(She wants everyone d__k except mc )

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
and thats just not true, Rion is in love with the MC and does nothing with her bf and wont if your on her route

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
and thats just not true, Rion is in love with the MC and does nothing with her bf and wont if your on her route
I'm just talking about what she said
How crazy she for sex
She do extreme sex with her boyfriend
But she is not satisfied with that she wants more and more
And even in Egypt she has done sex with a guy
(Not included any scenes)

• Angry
Reactions: AL.d

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
How crazy she for sex
But she is not satisfied with that she wants more and more
that was in the past and we didn't see any of it, and she wont be fucking any1 else if your on her route

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
How crazy she for sex
that was in the past and we didn't see any of it, and she wont be fucking any1 else if your on her route
After knowing she is so crazy for sex
It's not my cup of tea
(I have already told its my opinion )

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, if she has a boyfriend, in principle I have no intention of following her route (not for anything related to NTR), if I can, I will avoid "stealing" another's girlfriend, (unless the boyfriend is an asshole, then I don't care to do it)

I also don't think that if she has sex with her boyfriend it can be considered NTR (not at least in the sense that the forum gives it) If we see the scene, it will be voyeur, although I don't include this kind of scene within the ones that I like, nor do I hate them, rather I'm not interested in seeing them.

In my case, after reading the advices of gleenx I don't think I should worry much about NTR as I play.

I'm most interested in know this:

How extreme would those scenes be?

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
im really confused now is that V0.3 or V0.2 because i did every thing in the Guide Line and still have the same ending and in the end screen saying this is the end of V0.2
The game will continue to v0.3 after the screen end of v0.2, just keep clicking. ;)
I let the previous version endings screen so you can have an idea of the points you have with the girls a few times during the game, and not just at the end.

Does this have any new content? I'm seeing comments about it ending at the same point as before.
There is quite a lot of new content (imo), not so many hot scenes as those will happen more in the evenings, and in the v0.3 you will be playing the morning, noon, and early afternoon of day 2 ;) .

v0.1 : Day 1 - 9am to 4pm
v0.2 : Day 1 - 4pm to midnight
v0.3 : Day 2 - 9am to 4pm
v0.4 : I let you guess... :unsure::LOL:

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The game will continue to v0.3 after the screen end of v0.2, just keep clicking. ;)
I let the previous version endings screen so you can have an idea of the points you have with the girls a few times during the game, and not just at the end.

There is quite a lot of new content (imo), not so many hot scenes as those will happen more in the evenings, and in the v0.3 you will be playing the morning, noon, and early afternoon of day 2 ;) .

v0.1 : Day 1 - 9am to 4pm
v0.2 : Day 1 - 4pm to midnight
v0.3 : Day 2 - 9am to 4pm
v0.4 : I let you guess... :unsure::LOL:
v0.4 : Day 13 - 2pm to 3pm?

• Haha
Reactions: GleenXstudio

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
How extreme would those scenes be? I was thinking of trying the game as the system of focusing on one LI and letting the others follow their life fits very well with what I like in non-harem romance games (as long as I don't have to watch the voyeur scenes, which I don't care, everything is perfect). But depending on how those non-avoidable scenes are, I may prefer to avoid the game.
I personally don't think it's very extreme. It's not vanilla for sure, but I think it's not very shocking either.
It's not violent, no blood, no mind torture, no NTR as it's not people you can romance anyway.
At most, it is a bit weird, and unreal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes