Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 837 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 839 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,244 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 475 16.1%

• Total voters

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] EraStorm (Episode 1): SandStorm [v0.9.5beta] [GleenX Studio] [OS@2.98GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original Size: 2.98GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 838MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Great game actually. Surprised it doesn't have more popularity.
If I had to venture and make a guess it would be many people quit it at the start? At least for me , game didn't click till the scene in the first temple. After that it was a blast.
Good renders and good story.
I did all routes except M. Sorry Maddie, I'm afraid you'll just crush my balls. Rion and Nora on the other side are both babes, just impossible to pick one over the other. (Thank gods theres route RN)
E2 was still my favorite tho. It's pretty F up, but it was quite different so I had a lot of fun.
Can't wait for the finale.
Player left this game because of unavoidable ntr

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Ntr in this game are just dreams and you can skip them, of course you can still count stealing Rion from her boyfriend as ntr, but I doubt that many will be against it
Some see unavoidable ntr as a game that has ntr, so if you can 100% avoid it they will still say it's unavoidable.

FarBonoFar

Jul 14, 2019
Some see unavoidable ntr as a game that has ntr, so if you can 100% avoid it they will still say it's unavoidable.
It's a little strange, I'm not a big fan of NTR myself, but I have to admit that it can be a good way to move the story or give it colors, even if in this game NTR exists solely for the sake of a fetish, it hase place to be, becasue extremely obviously how to avoid it.

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Love the game, but that was the mother of all cliff hangers. So it continues ( and will be concluded) in Snowstorm? I don't mind waiting, but it should really be worthwhile.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
The leak was fast this time :/. :cry:

Well... in a way, might be better than a game that no one cares about, lol

I will just add that it's a beta version not proofread yet.

And as the changelog was not even edited:
This version has 5 endings (A, B, D, E, M) following the different Evil's and Maddie's paths.
No Nora or Rion content in v0.9.5.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The leak was fast this time :/. :cry:

Well... in a way, might be better than a game that no one cares about, lol

I will just add that it's a beta version not proofread yet.

And as the changelog was not even edited:
This version has 5 endings (A, B, D, E, M) following the different Evil's and Maddie's paths.
No Nora or Rion content in v0.9.5.
Okay, thanks will wait until the next update (y)

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes