Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 837 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 839 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,244 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 475 16.1%

• Total voters

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Keep increasing Rion's affinity until you meet Nora, then switch to Nora.
When you have the option with who to ride on the back back of the pick up, choose Rion. You need 80 affinity to choose Rion and then 80 affinity with Nora to tell Rion you are attracted to Nora too.
At the end convince Nora to run away with you and Rion.

Just remember this ending will not be continued in SnowStorm.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Keep increasing Rion's affinity until you meet Nora, then switch to Nora.
When you have the option with who to ride on the back back of the pick up, choose Rion. You need 80 affinity to choose Rion and then 80 affinity with Nora to tell Rion you are attracted to Nora too.
At the end convince Nora to run away with you and Rion.

Just remember this ending will not be continued in SnowStorm.
I'm in Maddie path remember ?, so I don't think this is possible, there really is no way to bang all three of them in one play through unless I will use cheat or maybe not , I don't like cheating and even mods to see all scene won't satisfy me either because that is non-canon so I'd rather follow the rules of the game 1 path 1 woman only. not interested in threesome with the two either as I am not into lesbian.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I'm in Maddie path remember ?, so I don't think this is possible, there really is no way to bang all three of them in one play through unless I will use cheat or maybe not , I don't like cheating and even mods to see all scene won't satisfy me either because that is non-canon so I'd rather follow the rules of the game 1 path 1 woman only. not interested in threesome with the two either as I am not into lesbian.
Didn't remember that. But it isn't possible to bang all 3, only 2 at max. You can bang Rion and Nora and not follow the threesome route, but it you want Maddie then it will be only her in that playthrough.

Step dad

Sep 21, 2019
Full unlock image, replay, and endings gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: v1.0.
How do I unlock gallary in Android?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
does anyone have full save, what i found was not working.
For what specific path do you want a save? There are basically 5 paths in the game: Maddie, Rion, Nora, Nora + Rion, and Evil. There are variations within some of those as well. Saying "full save" implies all content, which no single save will offer for this game.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
For what specific path do you want a save? There are basically 5 paths in the game: Maddie, Rion, Nora, Nora + Rion, and Evil. There are variations within some of those as well. Saying "full save" implies all content, which no single save will offer for this game.
If someone played all paths, a single global file will have all scenes unlocked in the gallery & replay room. That would qualify as full save don't you think?
I'd share mine but I haven't invested a lot of time on Nora on her own and have several scenes missing (which I don't care enough for to go back to). But if no one else shares, I'll do it later on.
EDIT: also seems there is a patch that was posted earlier on, maybe try that?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If someone played all paths, a single global file will have all scenes unlocked in the gallery & replay room. That would qualify as full save don't you think?
I'd share mine but I haven't invested a lot of time on Nora on her own and have several scenes missing (which I don't care enough for to go back to). But if no one else shares, I'll do it later on.
EDIT: also seems there is a patch that was posted earlier on, maybe try that?
If you're talking about a persistent file, then I can provide that (attached below). I have no idea about galleries and things like that. 99% of the time I don't care about such things. I don't even know whether this game has a replay feature. I just save many times in any playthrough; if I want to replay something, I just load a save. In any case, here is my persistent file. I got every single ending for the game, so hopefully it includes enough.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
If you're talking about a persistent file, then I can provide that (attached below). I have no idea about galleries and things like that. 99% of the time I don't care about such things. I don't even know whether this game has a replay feature. I just save many times in any playthrough; if I want to replay something, I just load a save. In any case, here is my persistent file. I got every single ending for the game, so hopefully it includes enough.
Yep. You got 3 Nora scenes missing but I'm sure they will be happy with that still.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Close? Like you share Ragnars wife with him and you want to call it a harem? Maybe we will learn he can't do stuff anymore, but they are still married.... Maybe it's an overlapping harem, with harems from others? Sounds to me very NTRish, isn't that what harem lovers hate?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not exactly unfortunately, but close.
Close? Like you share Ragnars wife with him and you want to call it a harem? Maybe we will learn he can't do stuff anymore, but they are still married.... Maybe it's an overlapping harem, with harems from others? Sounds to me very NTRish, isn't that what harem lovers hate?
Yeah, IDK how anybody could say it's "close" to a harem, unless they mean something more like "mini-harems" or w/e. From my understanding, you can have all girls within a clan intimate with the MC up to a certain point, but in the end you'll have to choose. It's something like that, anyway, which is a different approach than in the previous game if true. But as always, I might not be understanding what a dev means with what was said before.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes