VN Others Completed Sandwiched By My Wife And Her Sister [Psycho]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
A couple who had met in their high school years and married later on are having a happy and adventurous sex life. Wife works as a manager of the restaurant which brings in the money while her husband stays at home taking care of household chores everyday. The young wife is adventurous, fun-loving and she never turns down sexual advances launched on her by her husband. These were all peaceful days until one day the wife's sister, a college student, didn't move in. While their curiosity was growing, there was a secret adventure developing between the husband and his sister-in-law living under the same roof. One amazing voyage awaits them at the end.​

Title
: Sandwiched by my wife and her sister
Original Title: 姉妹丼~汁だくで~
Alias Title: Shimai Don ~Shirudaku de~
VNDB:
VN length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Release date: 02/06/2006 JP - 20/01/2010 EN
Developer/Publisher: Psycho, MangaGamer
Homepage:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - -

SANDWICHED.JPG wife.JPG 7913.jpg 7920.jpg 159.jpg

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
"My Wife And Her Sister [Psycho]" the title is just one step away from being the adult version of school days

• Haha
Reactions: keitaka

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Played this one for a little bit... like maybe half an hour or so.

Very strange game to say the least...

Based on the title, and images, and basic description here is what I was expecting / hoping for:

So you are a guy that got a wife. Her sister comes, and moves in. You pick which one to focus on making your woman. Maybe bone the sister behind your wife's back. Maybe stay true to the wife. Maybe go for a threesome try and get them both. With some possible variance like Dominant / submissiveness levels. Maybe toss some bad endings in where you fuck it up, and lose it all... Since it said 10-30 hours I was expecting a slower build up, maybe some back story, key decisions early on based upon just what kind of many you are going to strive to be...

The reality:

Keep in mind I went through pretty quickly, and sometimes skipped forward click click click pretty quickly so may have gotten certain parts of the story wrong...

Right out of the gates you are fucking the one. First thought; "Is this the wife or the sister?" Not so clear right away... Then things sort of cool down, and it's like you are waking up... Still not sure if this was a dream sequence or if it actually happened to the main character... So at this point I'm like "Where is my first choice?" Then it goes on to having the wife and sister being fucking chatterboxes for a while... a couple of cackling cunts... The wife's sister thinks your a loser on the one hand and tells you this to your face, but she gets you drunk and fucks you which confused me on multiple levels... possibly she did not fuck you... still not sure if this was a dream either... You have no choices here. You fuck your wife too, and they ramble on and on and on endlessly... Then after several sex scenes, and a few in game days you finally after what seems like FOREVER get your first choice... By this point I sort of stopped paying attention much to dialogue as I started skipping forward faster and faster trying to find a choice... They give you 4 options here. It was at this point I closed the game.

Not sure if it is a good or bad game to be honest. It's gonna have a lot of sex scenes I can tell. The choices will probably be few and far between though based on what I went through to find the first set of 4... Unless that was just a super long prologue and the choices start coming more frequently. I think they have a good amount of exposition at the start which is good, but they force feed you that pussy from the get go, and the exposition is somewhat boring.

Not a game for people with a low attention span. If you got into it I'm sure it could be great.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
@yihman1 Thanks for a quick summary of the game. Saved me some time actually I was thinking and now that I read what you wrote I won't try it eh. I always skips past boring story in games. Depends on the day tho sometimes I can do a long story, Like Monster Girl Quest or the Eiyu Senki tho also it if keeps it interesting or has good humor, or something at least.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Capid

Jul 8, 2017
This game...
Well, this is one of the early translations Mangagamer did, when people were accustomed to other (official) translation speed and they proceeded to flood the market with averageish to low quality nukige.

This game is about a MC, with the usual japanese marriage consisting of a stale relationship and the need to move things forward when the wife's sister stays a few days with them, at first things stay the same, until one day both MC and the sister get drunk, and one thing leads to another.

The writing isn't exactly the greatest thing ever, nor is the translation itself, but it's a pretty simple romp, IIRC you had three endings, one per girl and a threesome ending.

Reactions: qqw12345
Mar 21, 2018
Pinkie looks like that one girl from the Code Geass anime. You know, the Massacre Princess? Euphemia, I think her name was? Is that the same girl in this one?