VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
As far as the lesbian sex...uh...even with dildo penetration, that is NOT the same thing as taking a cock and creampie, losing your virginity to some other dude, besides your boyfriend who you pledged love to. To many people, lesbian sex is barely cheating. It is only cheating in the sense of betraying love. She didn't take another man's cock.
OK...so...if you want a completely vanilla option, where she stays 100% loyal to her boyfriend, she only takes his cock, she never even kisses another girl, never does anything at her job, loses her job, ends the game, then you will have an early ending, in the last update or two, where she lost her virginity to her boyfriend, got creampied and had a baby. The End. Happy LifeTime movie.

But, the entire point of my initial comment was that it is NOT kinetic, as was previously stated.
Kinetic means you cannot control anything and cannot make any changes.
These choices, while not causing your expected changes, do in fact, cause different outcomes.
If I cared to spend a few hours on it, which I don't, I could easily go back through all my saves, and screen shot a bunch of scenes that are only going to happen if you make a specific choice. This is just fact.
The mentality that lesbian sex is not cheating or such is really the dumbest argument ever. It shows you are in fact disingenuous, I think you need to look up some definitions mate. If I came home to my girlfriend or wife getting it on with a woman, I'd be pissed because I don't have only a child's understanding of loyalty and cheating.

You should also read my post properly, I never said it was a kinetic novel, nor did I claim you did.

Also, massive kudos to Kadajko for absolutely WRECKING your nonsense post.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
More like - she says no to anything sexual with boss, loses job, sues boss for sexual harassment and wrongful dismissal, gets all boss's money, Karen wife leaves his now poor ass, now rich Aimee does what she wants...
lol still a game ending. Funny, though.

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
Damn, so disappointed with this last update... :( up until now, the game respected my choices to trace a path to Aimee, but now the game forces choices into users. This, up until now, used to be one of my favourite games. I feel really sad about the Dev's last implementation.

Reactions: Anteron and Arra64

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sandy Bay [v0.70] [Lex]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

BogusGasMan

Jan 29, 2024
Can someone tell me if in the game the images are mostly like the preview images on the OP, ie characters floating in the air or standing on chairs like pic 5, please. If they are, I'll sit this one out.

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Can someone tell me if in the game the images are mostly like the preview images on the OP, ie characters floating in the air or standing on chairs like pic 5, please. If they are, I'll sit this one out.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of floating in air over flat backgrounds. It isn't all of them though. I've not played the new version yet, so some of that might disappear? If you can look past the backgrounds, it's worth a try.

Last edited:

BogusGasMan

Jan 29, 2024
Unfortunately, there is a lot of floating in air over flat backgrounds. It isn't all of them though. I've not played the new version yet, so some of that might disappear? If you can look past the backgrounds, it's worth a try.
Thanks for the feedback. I might just give it a try then. Adding Jessica to my list too now that I've just seen it. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DoAdventures

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
Never seen this before didnt read anything in this thread.

1) There are quite some typos
2) The first picture of the australian town at the sea is instead a pictute of the german town Nienburg an der Weser (Lange Str. 69, 31582 Nienburg/Weser) and I am massively confused by that decission.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can we play the pure lesbian route or not
Unless the latest update was fixed there'll be one unavoidable scene where the boss takes a picture of MC looking like she's about to suck his dick so he can piss his wife off but IDK if that scene actually goes anywhere. So assuming nothings been changed and no unavoidable content's been added, kind of?
Kinda not too enthusiastic to play the new version myself atm given that updates are small and a full replay is needed now.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Unless the latest update was fixed there'll be one unavoidable scene where the boss takes a picture of MC looking like she's about to suck his dick so he can piss his wife off but IDK if that scene actually goes anywhere. So assuming nothings been changed and no unavoidable content's been added, kind of?
Kinda not too enthusiastic to play the new version myself atm given that updates are small and a full replay is needed now.
I hope it will be necose if not I am not playing this

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
So assuming nothings been changed
Nothing has changed and will never change, this dev has consistently shown through out multiple updates that the feedback is never taken into account, which is absolutely fine, since I firmly believe that it is their game and they can do what they want. However from the site side we did get the ''netorare tag'', which a is nice start, but not quite there yet, now we just need to make sure that on the front page it says that netorare is unavoidable, and then everything will be peachy. So if mods could do that, that would solve all the arguments.

Reactions: ArhraCole
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes