msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2331447
Sandy Bay [v0.335] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.

Cheats Mod Compatible:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - by Flower's Fan

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
hope you update soon

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
PrOGamerJohnny, thank you for that, but, I didn't understand anything of what you were trying to say to me. You quoted me when I was harping on one player for being outright rude and offensive and insulting. I think you were poking a jab at me for requesting "optional" incest to be added. What would be wrong with that? It's a request, asked nicely. The dev can go with it or not, it is his choice. It was merely a request. Like asking for NTR, furry, tentacles, or humongous tits, etc.
No not at all - your request is fine, I wasn't referring to that. I was mocking the notion that there's some expectation of users comporting themselves politely with developers as opposed to each other. We should certainly be polite with one and other. But having any kind of deference or innate respect for the devs of the games which are being actively ripped off is a bizarre concept. Anyone is welcome to be polite with devs, but those who are impolite with devs; that doesn't really seem relevant to the sites function. Being polite with other users definitely is.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No not at all - your request is fine, I wasn't referring to that. I was mocking the notion that there's some expectation of users comporting themselves politely with developers as opposed to each other. We should certainly be polite with one and other. But having any kind of deference or innate respect for the devs of the games which are being actively ripped off is a bizarre concept. Anyone is welcome to be polite with devs, but those who are impolite with devs; that doesn't really seem relevant to the sites function. Being polite with other users definitely is.
Devs are humans too, and have feelings, at least I think so, with AI, I guess one never knows these days, lol. I believe the "Golden Rules", should apply to all, all the time.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Devs are humans too, and have feelings, at least I think so, with AI, I guess one never knows these days, lol. I believe the "Golden Rules", should apply to all, all the time.

Some of them are complete twats though - mainly the milkers. I am DEFINITELY not including the one for this game to be clear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes