Unity Completed Sangoku Musou: Empress of Tragedy [Red Dragonfly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 13, 2017
interesting game but the controls are too touchy makes it hard to fight the hoards of MOBs they toss at you when the camera angle flips around getting you to swing into open air instead of on target.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
interesting game but the controls are too touchy makes it hard to fight the hoards of MOBs they toss at you when the camera angle flips around getting you to swing into open air instead of on target.
Hard? Its way too easy. Just unlock combo and Dash (F) and it is a walk in the park. Its pretty darn easy, until you get to the last boss.

Aug 13, 2017
Hard? Its way too easy. Just unlock combo and Dash (F) and it is a walk in the park. Its pretty darn easy, until you get to the last boss.
I was talking about the controls making it hard not how hard the game is. when you chose to attack a MOB and the camera skips to another angle you WIFF the attack it doesn't matter if you had a skill that could one hit the MOB when you missed all together!

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Good game except this censored mosaic :mad: Please an Uncensored Patch someone?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Well I got to the Desert area and explored all over and couldn't find my way from there.

After playing the game for seven hours I can safely say, skip the game, just look at the gallery.

The game is more an exercise in frustration as it's what a beat'em up is like when there's no hit stun. The start is grueling and really really terrible as you have no way to actually combo. They need to inform the player that they can equip a weapon also. Once you have your combos you'll find yourself getting oneshot by a lot of enemies that you can't avoid due to the tells being too quick and the controls not being very responsive with the dodge button. Every mob no matter how fodder will respawn and cannot be hit stunned. The bosses are merely trying to get the loop where they sex stun you so you can quickly break out of it and keep dealing damage. You shouldn't ever actually get raped in this game if you're trying not to. You will die, a lot. It's pretty much par for the course and with no lock-on the game is a chore. The second level is a bastard's playground as the trees are everywhere and it's very hard to tell where to go because you literally can't see five feet in front of you. Everything is obscured by trees. Oh and just so you know, the first level is a suppose to lose situation so don't even try and run to the boss.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Game is dead easy. Not sure why you had such problems. First you do is purchase all the combo moves and then the likelihood of dying is near zero. As to bosses, you can kill them with ease and never get raped. Only last boss is a pain and will take a few goes to kill.

The quick resapwn allows you to farm huge amount of money in short time, then purchase upgrades. As to the gallery, is not worth looking at. Same animations repeated over and over, and the graphic is too cartoonish and heavily censored.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Once you have your combos you'll find yourself getting oneshot by a lot of enemies that you can't avoid due to the tells being too quick and the controls not being very responsive with the dodge button. Every mob no matter how fodder will respawn and cannot be hit stunned. The bosses are merely trying to get the loop where they sex stun you so you can quickly break out of it and keep dealing damage.
I just want to note that whenever any of you talk about a game, don't be this guy.

He talks like this is how everyone will be in the game, it's not. We're all at different skill levels gaming.

He struggled, I found it far too easy.

If you die a lot in a game, never assume everyone has the same problem.

Reactions: Chatbot479

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I just want to note that whenever any of you talk about a game, don't be this guy.

He talks like this is how everyone will be in the game, it's not. We're all at different skill levels gaming.

He struggled, I found it far too easy.

If you die a lot in a game, never assume everyone has the same problem.
So despite others stating the bad controls and the game being shit, why do you only quote me? I even said in the game you shouldn't get raped if you're trying. The main difficulty I described was I believe the second level, mainly getting lost in a forest where the whole map is forest.

I describe issues the game has like not saying you can equip a weapon. Since you're new to the menu this could take you hours, or minutes depending on how willing you are to say. "Yeah I bet this is just it" in terms of weaponry. Nearly everyone here says the game is pretty tedious until you level combo.

Also it was more of a review, so yes, I'm trying to get a good basis for people to judge the game on; while trying to be fair.

The game's sex animations and graphics are pretty terrible and some if not most are re-used store-bought unity assets. It's not that hard to add your own spin to a unity store-bought asset.

I just want to note that whenever any of you talk about a game, don't be this guy. He ignores major faults with the game's design and doesn't even acknowledge that I didn't call the game difficult. I called it just an exercise in frustration, it wasn't worth playing (despite me actually doing so to see all that it had to offer.)

Better luck next time penguin.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just want to note that whenever any of you talk about a game, don't be this guy. He ignores major faults with the game's design and doesn't even acknowledge that I didn't call the game difficult. I called it just an exercise in frustration, it wasn't worth playing (despite me actually doing so to see all that it had to offer.)

Better luck next time penguin.
I ignored nothing. When I talk about a game I talk about how it was for me, I don't make it sound like everyone will have the same problems like you did.

Once you have your combos you'll find yourself getting oneshot by a lot of enemies
Like that, right there.

That may have happened to you but that's not what happened to me.

As I said, people have different experiences never talk like we're all going to play the same.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I ignored nothing. When I talk about a game I talk about how it was for me, I don't make it sound like everyone will have the same problems like you did.

Like that, right there.

That may have happened to you but that's not what happened to me.

As I said, people have different experiences never talk like we're all going to play the same.
I knew you were going to bring up the one shot thing. You do realize I have to list that if it's in the game right? It's avoidable, but if you get hit the enemies will one shot you. You're still looking like a fool.

I had to test how much damage enemies did and the erotic animations. So apparently I know more than you do about the game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I knew you were going to bring up the one shot thing. You do realize I have to list that if it's in the game right? It's avoidable, but if you get hit the enemies will one shot you. You're still looking like a fool.

I had to test how much damage enemies did and the erotic animations. So apparently I know more than you do about the game.
I'm the fool yet you miss the point twice.....

I didn't get one shot ... not once so your phrasing is still wrong.

When you talk about a game say what happened to you, don't say it like it will happen to everyone because it won't.

Like talking to a brick.

Reactions: wqwq

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'm the fool yet you miss the point twice.....

I didn't get one shot ... not once so your phrasing is still wrong.

When you talk about a game say what happened to you, don't say it like it will happen to everyone because it won't.

Like talking to a brick.
I believe you are missing the point as well. There are enemies in the game that will one shot you. It's not my opinion, it's not a playstyle or skill thing. There are enemies that do enough damage in one hit to one shot you. I'm not sure what you're getting at or not understanding here. It's not a opinion, it's a base number value in the game.

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Game isn't so bad once you get used to controls. opening your menu and equipping a sword lets you kill in one or two hits. It drops new swords like candy.

I found a decensor for it: BUT, I found it on another forum. So you may have to go look through ulmf yourself for it.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I'm waiting for the other mirror...
As you know that MEGA limits download more than 800mb...

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes