VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Harinitha

Hello developer

So far you doing great and continue with same flow
    And
    one of the best new game release
    In Second of 2020

I hope you will slightly reduce Ntr content.

Pros:
    Good Graphics
    Good historical Story Content

Cons:
    Ntr tagged
    Some scenes have dark colour (do little bright)

Conclusion:

Worth to play when compared with other games
  2. 5.00 star(s)

diego68usa

I am not normally interested in superpowers or supernatural stuff so was tempted to skip this (assuming vampires) but was drawn to comments and downloaded, no regrets! unbelievable graphics and story. draws you in. Very artistic and very well written. Original settings and story and beautiful women makes this a great novel. Developer is very talented and i look forward to continued progress and content. Will likely be awhile between updates but once you look at this "novel/game" you will understand and be patient. v/r Diego
  3. 5.00 star(s)

twiztid

Sanguis Et Imperium
    This VN is a true work of art, well written and thought out. The story is like reading a book, that draws your attention from the first page. The artwork is 10/10 along with the story to back it up. After Act 1 I was hooked. I wish this game a great and long life.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ZyanZedan

First of all i have never seen a game this beautiful
    like okay i have seen alot of games with good art but this game is just taking it to a whole new level when it comes to story telling and scenery and i love the fact that the choices have consequences like actual real choices in an actual real game like you just feel this game

In Short :

*Great Scenes
    *Great Story
    *Great Scenery
    *Astounishing Models
    *Choices That Matter
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LouWill

The promise that this game has is unparalleled.
    The lighting, music, renders, and aspect ratio all contribute to a true cinematic experience. I wish I had a better screen to pick up on all the little details. The plot seems really interesting, and totally unique.

If I have one critique, it's that the mom treats the mc very differently based on whether or not he enters her room without calling her, which really isn't the best intro to their relationship because as a reader, you get very different ideas of the existing dynamic between them based on the choice you make.

Given the length of this release, I'll keep my review short as well. If this gets gets regular updates, we're looking at a new contender for greatest visual novel ever. High praise but I feel like the dev has earned it with this little teaser.

10/10