VN Others Completed Sankaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble [v1.01] [ASa Project]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
Sooooo did some runs and i can't fucking get the ending with cara, why ? i did :
1. Sure
2. Go with the girl you have recently been interested in
3. We should just call it a day
4. Go along with the others
5. Ask Nanaru if she wants to play
6. Tattle on them to the manager for brownie points
7. What was her name again? I will just call her Senpai
8. I wonder, do people prefer Onii-chan over Nii-san?
9. Shoot Kisu-senpai a text
10. You actually look pretty dang cute too, Cara

BUt the 10 "You actually look pretty dang cute too, Cara" never shows up
Hey, don't know if you ended up figuring it out, but to get into Cara's route you actually have to select 'Maho is probably my best bet' for choice #9. From there, choice #10 will appear. Hope this helps

TAIMAT

Jan 4, 2018
any idea how to port it to Kirikiroid2 (android) .. i applied a random patch & the game start normally ... but it freeze when showing text lines ... missing font?
never mind fix it myself ... edit kirikiroid2prefrences.xml ---> force default font ---> 1

Last edited:

Ae2343

Jun 5, 2019
about 30 lines in and i already noticed a bunch of stupid shit random spanish greetings translating Itte kimasu to goodbye mom and dad

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
And looks like it got an update but I think it might have been for just trading cards only

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
So uhh, how do you do a normal save in this?
Use the "bookmark" option. That's the save option in this game. It's a bit annoying, because unlike other games you can't overwrite an old save with a new one, but it has a slight convenience in that the game sorts the saves you make into different categories based on which path you're on, wether you saved at a choice or at an h-scene.

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Ah, a woman of culture I see :cool:. We're both yet to reach our final form. For everyone's sake, I hope you do not see it
Even at Kisu-Senpai's route, I can't concentrate because it's hilarious, but both Nanaru and Kisu's H-Scenes are very nice and each of them has a unique H-Scenes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, i wanted to kill Cara with fire at first, but now damn. Didn't expect that! 10/10 would bang again (even tho she speaks with a Japanese version of Engrish)

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Poster of the actual game cover for Hitotsu Tobashi Ren'ai on the wall during the game's first scene? Wow, this company is shameless in self-promotion.
Or going along with entire satire and having dig at cross promotion of all kinds in game just as they plugged Mountain Dew, Coke and Pepsi in not so shinning lights. Take a look at some of the figurines and they don't just put own characters in, there is even a Barbie still in box. None of text on any of posters or logos are actually legible though.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
about 30 lines in and i already noticed a bunch of stupid shit random spanish greetings translating Itte kimasu to goodbye mom and dad
Its a satire and a dig at the Generic foreigner that never has an actual home country.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Do I need to download the Config Fix for the dialogue to be in English?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes