• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Sano-BR Collection [2022-09-01] [Sano_BR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Giovix64

Jan 1, 2022
Hi guys, first of all, happy new year, even tho its the strangest site where someone could grant it . Apart from that, even tho you are sending almost every sano's work i would appreciate an invite to the server discord dedicated to him, mostly because its really a good initiative

Reactions: pacifister

JoleneN

Jun 1, 2019
For anyone that bought the Itsuka, Nejire & Mei pack, does the PSD have individual layers for each character where they are fully drawn? I remember buying the Uraraka and Mei pack but when I tried to see the layer Mei was on I noticed she wasn't completely drawn. Don't want to buy another pack if it's the gonna be the same.
1642535095645.png

Reactions: Dantheman12310

JoleneN

Jun 1, 2019
I really appreciate it bro, you really are the best!!! And I don't know if maybe you will have it too, no problem if not, but will you by any chance have the last Tatsumaki set that came out last September? If so, do you think you could upload it the same way to Mega please?
Don't think I bought that one unfortunately. I have most of his stuff but only buy the ones I want the .PSD files for.

MauroZarab

Jan 16, 2021
does anyone have the last two packs? (Himiko Toga and Mina Ashido)
The Mina pack has not been shared yet but the Himiko pack was leaked temporarily. Unfortunately the Mega file was deleted before I could dl it. So technically some people from the DS must still have it. Let's hope someone can share at least this file.

Reactions: muten69
Nov 12, 2020
The Mina pack has not been shared yet but the Himiko pack was leaked temporarily. Unfortunately the Mega file was deleted before I could dl it. So technically some people from the DS must still have it. Let's hope someone can share at least this file.
Here you go

Himiko Toga

Mina Ashido

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote