• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Sano-BR Collection [2022-09-01] [Sano_BR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BoyAsian

Nov 15, 2021
If anyone has Tsuki Uzaki Pack in Sano-Br, Post it here? It doesn't matter if its Png,Jpeg or PSD...but if anyone has it, Post it here if you may.

Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys, I wanna give you all everything I have collected of sano_br so far. It's basically all the sets available on gumroad right up to the latest Mitsuki Bakugou set, except for a few which I couldn't find anywhere. There are also quite a few PSDs in there (mostly in the older ones). The total file size is 25 GB and is split into 2 halfs.

1st half link:

2nd half link:

Enjoy.

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
if anyone has the PSDs from the last few months, send me a PM, and I'll send an invitation from my server on Discord, I have all of the PSDs and Packs released until September 2021, and from several other artists as well.

Just to remember that my server is only for those who help by contributing something, those who enter and never share anything is removed.

Sep 23, 2018
Hey guys, I wanna give you all everything I have collected of sano_br so far. It's basically all the sets available on gumroad right up to the latest Mitsuki Bakugou set, except for a few which I couldn't find anywhere. There are also quite a few PSDs in there (mostly in the older ones). The total file size is 25 GB and is split into 2 halfs.

1st half link: Mega

2nd half link: Mega

Enjoy.
¡Thanks you so much!

Last edited:

UncoolGame

Nov 23, 2021
Here was the one about Videl kame house, friends, there if you can give me the one about Hinata Boruto with your psd, I want that

Topogordo180

May 19, 2020
How are you guys, Merry Christmas everyone. I don't know if anyone from here could help me with a set of Sano_Br, it is the last one that came out of Tatsumaki, I was wondering if one of them will have the original set with the PSD files, maybe an exchange can be made with other sets of the same condition Anyway, thank you very much and I await your response. E_1J6rTVIAELkwD.jpeg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote