VN Ren'Py Abandoned Santa Catalina Gakuen [v1.0] [Wasabi Productions]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.png

Overview:
Leslie White
is a girl whose innocent and idyllic outlook on romance was abruptly corrupted when she found her first boyfriend having sex with her "best friend". Due to the suffering this caused, Leslie decided that she would never again develop any kind of emotional bond with anyone else, and she would only have relationships to have "a good time". However, this simple and liberal lifestyle caused quite a few problems in her day to day life, causing her parents to decide to transfer her to the "Santa Catalina" reformatory school, a girls only high school. There, Leslie will meet several girls who will show her the complexity of life and how her own past suffering is nothing compared to the past to her new partners.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-15
Release Date: 2021-11-10
Developer: Wasabi Productions
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -

Pic1.png Pic2.jpg Pic3.jpg Pic4.jpg Pic5.png

Last edited:

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'm a new guy so if I forget any tags, let me know.

Also note, I've yet to find any nude scenes despite it's claim so I don't know of any fetishes in this one. Take care and have fun!

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Sorry. And thanks for showing that to me! Fixing it now! I actually wasn't able to get to that scene.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
hmm...not really a fan of the backstory...i hope we dont need to see that guy...but at least the results are worth to give it a try...i still hope we dont need to see that guy...or any other guys...hmm...better ask right away:
Will she stay lesbian or will future guys at least be optional/avoidable?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Looks like "yes", but, i will ask anyway: The game will has a pure lesbian route? No dicks at all (include futa's)

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Looks like "yes", but, i will ask anyway: The game will has a pure lesbian route? No dicks at all (include futa's)
From the sound of it, yes. But during one scene, you can flirt with a male teacher. I don't think this game has Futa contents. Nor do I know what the Dev plans to do or add.

xKazuyaJinx

Oct 21, 2017
I must say this game has potential. The looks are good, the story so far so good. And good timing for the decisions.

In some scenes, you re reading spanish words or sentences (in the decisions) and if the character "remembers" the decision you made, is also spanish.

Well i'm interested to see more, maybe even include futa and maybe a harem? And at the end with the mother, i would like to see some mother/daughter incest action *-* Her mother is so hot *-* :D

Great work ;)

Tygrys69

Mar 31, 2018
Will she have sex/romance with dominant older woman? That would be great, there are almost no such theme in games.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
I just want to say that I have enjoyed this and you definitely have the makings of a Very good story to be created here and I really hope you keep pursing this project.

Keep It Up!