• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Santa Lucia [Build 48 Patreon] [Stormsinger Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Marou

Aug 9, 2017
... They decided to replace chris route with kane route
Blatant scam. I can only guess how many people supported the project with the expectation of a route with Chris.
I am disappointed, this is the only character of the route with which this novel fueled my interest, it was not in vain that I doubted the desire to support the project.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2021
Blatant scam. I can only guess how many people supported the project with the expectation of a route with Chris.
I am disappointed, this is the only character of the route with which this novel fueled my interest, it was not in vain that I doubted the desire to support the project.
They changed it because there's no way to make a Chris route story-wise. Play the last build and you'll get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Marou

Aug 9, 2017
They changed it because there's no way to make a Chris route story-wise. Play the last build and you'll get it.
I haven't touched SL for almost three years, waiting to see what will come out of Chris's route, if that's the case then fine. It's sad that it ended like this. I hope at least Kane will be an interesting character to interact.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SantaLucia-B43
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wolfay69

Aug 16, 2020
I forgot that i caught the gallery version if someone is interested

DeiZed

Apr 21, 2020

here you can find the latest build + gallery (I`am too lazy to upload files here)

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Oh joy, the judgemental and fervent religious tiger who looks down his nose at anyone who doesn't share his opinion or his "faith" gets an update. Not looking forward to this update, then...

Reactions: Darkairus

Wolfay69

Aug 16, 2020
Oh joy, the judgemental and fervent religious tiger who looks down his nose at anyone who doesn't share his opinion or his "faith" gets an update. Not looking forward to this update, then...
Oh come on if you ignore that stuff He seems ok .....after a while that Is.. .

Jun 5, 2019
He isn't that bad and opens up when given time considering his backstory on what happened with him.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote