VN Ren'Py Santa Lucia [Build 50 Patreon] [Stormsinger Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Choppy_kun

Dec 23, 2019
THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES. You even got the gallery version!

The mega link is gone, but here are the files (The .apk version wasn't downloaded in time, sadly):

Form the :

Hey everyone, happy holidays! Here’s to a great 2022!

This month we finish up the last bit of route exclusive content for Bryan in Act 2. There’s one last common event to cover that will cap off Act 2 in its entirety, but we will save that for later.

Next month we are switching to the next husbando in line: Carlos. The benefit of focusing on one route at a time is that all the common content has already been written (save for the aforementioned capstone event), so progress on Carlos and Nate’s routes should be quite breezy. You may start to see spicy scenes for your favorite husbando quicker than originally thought!

I’ve also been working on a revamp for the chapter select system on the side. With the shift to route content, chapter select became very difficult to maintain. Fortunately, I think I found a way to keep it functional going forward while also staying clean and elegant. You’ll have to replay the routes again to hit the chapter unlock triggers, but once you’ve done so you shouldn’t have to do so again. As for our Android users, you should already know that you can enter a password in the Preferences menu that will unlock all chapters for you, so there’s no need to start fresh saves every new build.

The descriptions for the chapters are still a work in progress, though, so please be patient!

I hope you all had a great 2021 despite its ups and downs. Thank you so much for all your support over the years! We have a lot in store for you in 2022, so stay tuned!

Cheers!

~Dzahn

Build 27 Notes:

+ Bryan Route Expanded!

+ September 30th

+ October 1st

+ Next phase of Chapter Select revamp!

+ Act 2 chapters have been implemented for all three husbandos!

+ Descriptions are still a work in progress, though!
There's no pc version?? D:

Choppy_kun

Dec 23, 2019
Hey, you get double the version for Mac! be a Bit greateful!

Jokes aside, I fixed it. Mistakes happen if you get 3 errors and a lousy upload speed.
No no, sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything DD:
I'm actually really thankful to both of you DDD: Sorry if it came a little bit harsh :c

hel0815

Mar 28, 2020
I'd really appreciate the PC version, too. But for me, the Gofile link still only shows 2 mac files. Could you please upload the pc file again, dear AlsoNotImportant3?

Feb 16, 2021
I'd really appreciate the PC version, too. But for me, the Gofile link still only shows 2 mac files. Could you please upload the pc file again, dear AlsoNotImportant3?
I fixed it already by changing the link in my comment. The quote in Choppy's comment just didn't update.
Anyway,

Reactions: hel0815 and Grivus
Feb 16, 2021
So, Dzahn has caught COVID and as a result wasn't able to work much. In other words, febuary will not have any updates (except for making the latest one public). They even paused their patreon (I think, the post is still paywalled).
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, especially for those that like Carlos as it would have been the start of his route's devellopment.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
IIRC They are making it public 2nd half of the month, so it should be good. (Patreons' early access is from the start of the month which you'll see a dead link)

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
The main character is such an annoyingly unlikable prick I just wanna punch him in the fucking face. He's especially unbearable in the bear's (heh) route, fucking whiny ass shallow asshole

Feb 16, 2021
Oh, the 0.32 has started the chapter conclusion shared between routes. I've not been following the other two routes, so I'm glad to see some new stuff. Anybody got the 0.33 release? Because their Kemonoparty hasn't been updated for a while.

坏习惯

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah would also love if anyone had 0.33 ^^ Idk why their kemono stopped updating for a while

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote